Thank God the Evil Nazis Lost WW2!!!

Started by Aryan, October 12, 2016, 08:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
I think I'll pass considering the membership on here are much more likely to vote in your favour....   :001_rolleyes:  

Impartiality is a very difficult thing to enforce, what with people's deep rooted bias and opinions, and unfortunately this place is no different.  

I know you desperately want me gone, and sealing my departure by you proclaiming 'victory' over me in some pointless debate would be your ideal scenario.  

I've better things to do than play stupid games with pseudo intellectuals.

You should do more research, sunshine. There are people in this forum who would love to see the last of me.

So, you back away from a "quasi" intellectual? What does that make you, then? I have a great deal more confidence in the members here to vote objectively.

What you're really trying to say is that you accept that you're not as smart as me.

That's OK, son. If you were, you wouldn't be banging on about fascism as you do.

I dunno, I might take up your offer at some point in the future, but I've got a lot of work on this week so won't be on very much, if at all.  

But if you feel the need to do this to prove you're more intelligent than a humble working class scally from Liverpool, its pretty funny to say the least.   :laugh:

Come back as soon as you can SCOUSE.

ac_smile

Hi   ac_biggrin

Anonymous