Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Beauty Discrimination in Philippines' hiring

Started by Pinay, February 22, 2013, 11:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Westjet comparatively seems to hire graduates from Dykes On Bikes

Flight Attendant doesn't seem to be a very good job in Canada. Only perk is the travel. I could be wrong of course and if anyone knows anyone doing that job in Canada please let us know what it is really like.

it's not really a very pleasant, satisfying job.....entry level about 30-35K...go here go there,  do this do that...eat lots of shit. However, i was told that for the AC senior ones (they get all the long haul jobs) if the flight is longer than 10.5 hours they only have to do three of those a month plus one short haul domestic flight to get in enough hours...so they liked that. But overall i have yet to find one that has been in 5 years or longer that doesn't piss and moan all night long.......not sure how steady domestic flights stack up

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I'm sure you reciprocated their friendliness too there handsome. ;)[/quote]

on too many occasions to remember....lololo...can't blame me for trying to help a young lady on a new career path.....can you ???......it is tragic...some of these girls are so beautiful they could be supermodels anywhere..but KAL thinks at 30,  they are to old for front line service......silly silly cultural shit

Asiana doesn't seem as discriminatory as KAL, but it is still there.

Has anyone ever seen seen a 55 year old flight attendant anywhere in East Asia? It would seem that occupation has a short shelf life.

lol..i know...Asiana, KAL, JAL, Singapore, Viet Nam etc...all beauties...then we get to AC where the youngest one would be in her 60's,  and fucking nasty....or you get the all gay crew...which is kinda fun

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Obvious Li is a racist, sinophobic, homophobic, bullying, antisemetic, crap n' drool, choking the chicken spammer.

i guess i finally made the big time......yipppppeeeeeeee

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"It´s like this everywhere. Women are under a lot more pressure than men.

Beauty/sexiness/handsomeness sells.

The way you described it Odie it seems the pressure is on men to be attractive in your country. That is the impression you have given anyway.

It´s not really stressing since many of us are "heavy-duty" by default. :)

I remember my post. I made it because I hear that many of the ugly women still have high standards.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
The way you described it Odie it seems the pressure is on men to be attractive in your country. That is the impression you have given anyway.

It´s not really stressing since many of us are "heavy-duty" by default. :)

I remember my post. I made it because I hear that many of the ugly women still have high standards.

Unrealistic expectations. They don't see themselves in the same way that others do. I hate to say it, but some white women are so full of themselves.

Yea. They are really possessive of men too. Date a whitewoman and phonelines will crash when you are away.  :D

Odinson

Unrealistic expectations. They don't see themselves in the same way that others do. I hate to say it, but some white women are so full of themselves.

Yea. They are really possessive of men too. Date a whitewoman and phonelines will crash when you are away.  :D

Just to change course, do you know if flight attendant is a good job in Europe?

I hear it pays good and there are a lot of benefits.

What I´ve noticed that the women are usually hot and young so I guess they do discriminate.

Anonymous

What I´ve noticed that the women are usually hot and young so I guess they do discriminate.

I don't remeber that on Lufthansa or British Air, but I didn't pay much attention either.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't remeber that on Lufthansa or British Air, but I didn't pay much attention either.

I would remember if the crew-members were butt-ugly.  :D

Anonymous

I notice pretty women too Odinson, but not in the same that you and Obvious Li do.

Odinson

I notice pretty women too Odinson, but not in the same that you and Obvious Li do.

You mean the "Good god! mmmm mmm mmm" way? :D

Anonymous

I don't  do that Odinson.

Odinson

They don´t let me inside a church anymore.  :D

Anonymous

They don´t let me inside a church anymore.  :D

Why not Odinson? If you were in Calgary you would receive a warm welcome in my church.