Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Where is everyone?

Started by Bricktop, October 15, 2016, 12:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

There is tumbleweed flicking through the streets, and a cacophony of crickets chirping.

Where is everyone?

If it wasn't for the Australian contingent, the vultures would be circling.

Post you slackarses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"There is tumbleweed flicking through the streets, and a cacophony of crickets chirping.

Where is everyone?

If it wasn't for the Australian contingent, the vultures would be circling.

Post you slackarses.

A bit slow lately. Mel can post freely at that other forum again, so we will not see him much.

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

At airport. Wif flew home today her 3 month visa was up.  ac_crying
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"At airport. Wif flew home today her 3 month visa was up.  ac_crying

Oh I am so sorry GORDY..

Will she return with a permanent visa?

Aryan

Kiebers banned 2 posters who would likely have caused traffic, whether what they posted was to your taste or not.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"At airport. Wif flew home today her 3 month visa was up.  ac_crying

Oh I am so sorry GORDY..

Will she return with a permanent visa?

That takes some organising and is 1 year wait.

I will get her out here in a few months.

The house should need a real good clean by then . ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kiebers banned 2 posters who would likely have caused traffic, whether what they posted was to your taste or not.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKAXGoEurW0
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Anonymous

That's bitter.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's mature...   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Just coming down to a level you might understand.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kiebers banned 2 posters who would likely have caused traffic, whether what they posted was to your taste or not.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKAXGoEurW0
Lol

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's mature...   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Just coming down to a level you might understand.

For an old geezer, you're quite bitchy, anyone would think you're a teenage girl.

kiebers

Me bitchy???   You mentioned my name. You're the one crying and bitching about your little friends being gone.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"Me bitchy???   You mentioned my name. You're the one crying and bitching about your little friends being gone.

After YOU banned them, due to getting YOUR old man panties in a bunch...  :001_rolleyes:  

Banning users on a whim isn't exactly doing a board like this any favours considering its not exactly the busiest of places.