The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

WARNING DO YOUSE JOHNNY FOREIGNER NOT WANT TO GET SHOT IN THE STREET OR GET 99 YEAR LISTEN TO ME THE ASIA EXPERT ADVISER

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 17, 2016, 02:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Phillipines they shoot ya dead in the street if you use, sell or supply drugs of any sort.

Thailand give yer 99 years in the pokey up from 50 years.

China they have as much sense of fucken humour the zipper eyed fucken commy cunts.

Laos Cambodia and Viet Nam is a green light zone.

American Express I never leave home without it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Taiwan, Japan and South Korea have strict penalties for drug possession and even usage..

If Westerners can't go without getting high, than maybe they should stay in their more permissive nations.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah them too they hate farang who do the drug.

In Aussie do what ya want no one gives a fuck.

Anyway Flashy heres a little present for ya its a guy from Sydney.

">https://youtu.be/0RjC-vh06_c
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Taiwan, Japan and South Korea have strict penalties for drug possession and even usage..

If Westerners can't go without getting high, than maybe they should stay in their more permissive nations.

Better than muslim lands.

JOE

Gordy Gambino has become paranoid after he's seen his friends take a trip to the 'Bangok Hilton'.

Don't worry, Gambino.

We'll pay ya a vist if ya end up in the slammer.

GORDY GAMBINO

I met this Irish cunt who later went on to getting caught trying to sell 1 kg of pot.

MINIMUM 50 YEARS GUILTY PLEA MAYBE 99 YEARS. MIGHT AS WELL BE 5 FUCKEN MILLION YERAS.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

We'll pay ya a vist if ya end up in the slammer.

The fuck we will.

Here's a tip, Joe.

The screws keep the details of all visitors to known drug dealers, and then its passed on the to the local plod.

Visit a drug dealer in gaol, expect a visit yourself one day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I met this Irish cunt who later went on to getting caught trying to sell 1 kg of pot.

MINIMUM 50 YEARS GUILTY PLEA MAYBE 99 YEARS. MIGHT AS WELL BE 5 FUCKEN MILLION YERAS.

He's an idiot and deserves what is coming to him for being stupid. And this is coming from a guy who made home made hooch in Saudi Arabia.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I met this Irish cunt who later went on to getting caught trying to sell 1 kg of pot.

He's an idiot and deserves what is coming to him for being stupid. And this is coming from a guy who made home made hooch in Saudi Arabia.

Are ordinary people or even foreigner infidels allowed to drink in Saudi Arabia, Herman?

Or is this a privilege reserved only for the Royal Family or the Super Rich?

What happens if one is caught with alcohol in their possession?

Fine? Or Corporal punishment?

Did you know anyone who got caught there?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Are ordinary people or even foreigner infidels allowed to drink in Saudi Arabia, Herman?

Or is this a privilege reserved only for the Royal Family or the Super Rich?

What happens if one is caught with alcohol in their possession?

Fine? Or Corporal punishment?

Did you know anyone who got caught there?

My husband has worked in the middle East, but he didn't stay there for long periods of time like Herman..

China executes more people than any other country, but never foreigners..

Saudi Arabia executes more foreigners than it's own citizens I believe..

It's not a good place to break one of their many religious inspired laws.

Anonymous

What are some Western tourists and expats thinking. Do they think a foreign nation's strict laws don't apply to them.

Bricktop

Foreign workers should boycott nations that do not abide by western standards of living.

That includes Saudi Arabia and Libya.

Without foreign workers, their economies would collapse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Foreign workers should boycott nations that do not abide by western standards of living.

That includes Saudi Arabia and Libya.

Without foreign workers, their economies would collapse.

But until such time, foreigners should stop thinking that the laws of the country they are in do not apply to them.