Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

On second thought...

Started by shin, October 20, 2016, 04:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Name something that has changed the way you think about a concept, or altered how you perceive something or someone.

Angry White Male

Nothing can change my view on a concept, either perceived or real.

My brain has never permitted outside influences from taking hold.  I was kicked out of Sunday School at the age of four, for being "unruly."

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Name something that has changed the way you think about a concept, or altered how you perceive something or someone.

That's an easy one...Islam. If it had not been for CC I might still think it's just another foolish, but benign religion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Name something that has changed the way you think about a concept, or altered how you perceive something or someone.

The bible.

Anonymous

My first overseas posting in Saudi Arabia about twenty five years ago. It changed my views and opened my eyes.

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"My wife.

I got one of them almost forgot.

Different when they are in another country.

Wifeys little friend now works as a stripper...she is hawt.

This aint gonna turn out good. ac_dance
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

But that is a someone and the question was something.

Anonymous

Golf has changed how me a lot. It is what I do when I am not working, it is what I often think about at work. My holidays always include golf. And I am taking advantage of this great fall weather we are having to get in as much golf as I can before the first snowfall.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

But that is a someone and the question was something.

I know.

You haven't met my wife, have you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Golf has changed how me a lot. It is what I do when I am not working, it is what I often think about at work. My holidays always include golf. And I am taking advantage of this great fall weather we are having to get in as much golf as I can before the first snowfall.

I go golfing once or twice every summer, but I am not into it.

Anonymous

I am curious why shin asked this question?

What has changed how you think about a concept, or altered how you perceive something or someone?

Anonymous

Becoming a mom changed my outlook on life. I expect having grand children will change my views again.

Thiel

The book Anarchy, State and Utopia by Robert Nozick completely changed my values.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

My job has changed the way I see the world. And a cynical perspective it is.