The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I miss Renn!

Started by JOE, October 26, 2016, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"whoopsie thought it was a ho

Sure sure. :icon_wink:

GORDY GAMBINO

This isn't Thailand mate. No kathoeys here since Blurty got her knickers in a twist.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

Mate I have total babes that scream out at me '' sexy man '' when I'm in Patts. Fucken oath.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

And of course, they scream that at you, and only you above all the other males prowling for Thai pussy.

I'm coming to Perth soon. Give me 5 minutes with your missus and she'll be on the next plane to Adelaide.

GORDY GAMBINO

I'll counter offer.

Give me 5 minutes with your Missus and I will never set foot in Adelaide again.

Deal ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Renee is a fat pig that got cranky and took her ball home when her Modding powers got (rightfully) stripped!

Nonetheless, I didn't mind her at all!

GORDY GAMBINO

As soon as Berry Sluts can get a reliable food source apart from welfare handouts shes gonna go all fat pig and whinge and complain like she does about everything.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Berry will NEVER get a reliable source other than wellie, since any other source of income would require her to do things that she may not like to do!

GORDY GAMBINO

Like fucken listen.

I know she is fucken deaf but she should make the effort.

When one is standing over her issuing instructions she needs to obey but she is an obstructive cunt.

She hasn't been fucked for weeks and it shows.

Bitch needs to be schooled.

And to give up that ass I know Chuggy fucked her in the ass when she was drunk but seriously she needs to up her game since she is not needed for much else certainly not paid employment.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

She is a modern White militant female.  High on power and self-esteem, but nothing to really offer...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee is a fat pig that got cranky and took her ball home when her Modding powers got (rightfully) stripped!

She was not stripped of mod powers Mel.

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee is a fat pig that got cranky and took her ball home when her Modding powers got (rightfully) stripped!

Yep, she didn't even try hiding the fact that her modding was biased as fuck and her decisions were almost always carried out in  line with her personal views and opinions, not to uphold the rules of the board.

Fuck the hate whale, I'm glad its gone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She was not stripped of mod powers Mel.

He knows that too.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"She was not stripped of mod powers Mel.

Yes she was.

That's why many of us can post here today!