The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I miss Renn!

Started by JOE, October 26, 2016, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"She was not stripped of mod powers Mel.

:001_rolleyes:

Yes she was.

That's why many of us can post here today!

I am the only person that could do that and as you know I did not do that..

You can post though here even drunk.

Twenty Dollars

I tried to get along with her. For a while it was working. She is an athletic women, which was interesting to me. She tended to have these mood swings. Like from Snow White to the ugly witch of the east. Clearly she has some problems. Home, husband, work, kids, etc. just like all of us. We all do our best with these issues. I don't care if she returns. Maybe after some social adjusting

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I tried to get along with her. For a while it was working. She is an athletic women, which was interesting to me. She tended to have these mood swings. Like from Snow White to the ugly witch of the east. Clearly she has some problems. Home, husband, work, kids, etc. just like all of us. We all do our best with these issues. I don't care if she returns. Maybe after some social adjusting

She couldn't have been that fucking athletic...  :laugh:

Anonymous

I never had a problem with Renee. I can tell she is good folk.

GORDY GAMBINO

Shes a 20 stone pig with red hair
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I miss Renee's presence here too. She is an informed, intelligent poster.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"I never had a problem with Renee. I can tell she is good folk.

No shit Herman. It's discussing to watch you tit toe and pussy foot around her. The broad has big problems. You don't see this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"I never had a problem with Renee. I can tell she is good folk.

No shit Herman. It's discussing to watch you tit toe and pussy foot around her. The broad has big problems. You don't see this?

Discussing? You don't know what nationality Americans are. Beginner English is difficult for you we see. ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Discussing? You don't know what nationality Americans are. Beginner English is difficult for you we see. ac_lmfao

When is your retirement date little fella? Haven't seen much of ya.

Anonymous

Hauling potash, coal, oil, and every other thing you can think of. I got to build that pension. Seven and a half years to go until my Caribbean retirement. We can hardly wait.

Anonymous

Hauling potash, coal, oil, and every other thing you can think of. I got to build that pension. Seven and a half years to go until my Caribbean retirement. We can hardly wait.

You go brother. It is good to have goals. ac_drinks

Twenty Dollars

Take some advice.

7.5 years goes fast.

A pension is rarely enough. Anything else?

Taxes, residency laws, visas. Studied up yet?

Housing? Can you actually own as a foreigner?

Existing populas? Can you get along with them?

Most important to know.... Most who choose to do this fail, and return to where they came from. I see it here daily.

Listen or not. Truth.

Anonymous

Take some advice.

7.5 years goes fast.

Most important to know.... Most who choose to do this fail, and return to where they came from. I see it here daily.

Listen or not. Truth.

I already posted that by the time I retire we will have spent 18 years studying, saving and preparing for our Caribbean retirement. It's not something we will do on a whim.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"I still think Renee might return at least once in a while. However, she may not and that really fucking sux.

People come and go. It's just the way of things in forum life.

How's the little rice picker? Is he doing calculus yet?  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Take some advice.

7.5 years goes fast.

Listen or not. Truth.

I already posted that by the time I retire we will have spent 18 years studying, saving and preparing for our Caribbean retirement. It's not something we will do on a whim.

You will probably get a pretty good pension as a locomotive engineer?