Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Finding a Gold Mine in a Trash Heap

Started by JOE, October 29, 2016, 02:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Soxy he be collecting the cans in his Kelly Rd street niggerhood before the fucken Pakis and Muslim terrorist scum or fucken joooos get em. He take lady tuck shop arm's wif's fucken laundry basket . Schmuck on wheels.

You see mate guys like you retire and guys like us keep raking it in till the day we die.

WINNING !!

Is this why you live in a derelict wurly, while I reside in a lovely home overlooking rolling hills that I can see from my pool? And you drive a rusted, wheezing piece of Ford shite while I choose between my new Land Rover or Honda sports car?

You holiday in Thailands armpit, whilst I shall be roaming the streets of London in January?

I drink single malts at $100 plus a bottle. You smoke weed.

Yeah, I wish I was in YOUR shoes.

GORDY GAMBINO

You over look the murder scene where that slope got whacked in her own home.

Now where was you on the evening in question gov'nor??

Do you see where this is going??

Flash car seen out side her house. So that means the offenders car definitely was the  Land Rover or Honda sports car ...yeph one of them.

It was white or had a colour and it had doors.And tyres.

Your cars have tyres...right.

YOURE NICKED SUNSHINE.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

No prints.

No DNA.

No case.

Look elsewhere. But don't get your hopes up.

GORDY GAMBINO

Nah I got nuthen . And you said you didn't do it. Well thats good enough for me.

You is unarrested.

Case closed.

Another dark Adelaide mystery that will haunt you cunts for the next 500 years like so many others. Now these guys that really followed her , not you, they are meant to have done that before. I'd be looking there. The games afoot.

oi Barlow did the Eliz ...that German girl. That's what I heard. Then he got himself a self inflicted long stretch.....hahahaha Malaysia hung him.....gave me fits that did.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Soxy he be collecting the cans in his Kelly Rd street niggerhood before the fucken Pakis and Muslim terrorist scum or fucken joooos get em. He take lady tuck shop arm's wif's fucken laundry basket . Schmuck on wheels.

You see mate guys like you retire and guys like us keep raking it in till the day we die.

WINNING !!

Is this why you live in a derelict wurly, while I reside in a lovely home overlooking rolling hills that I can see from my pool? And you drive a rusted, wheezing piece of Ford shite while I choose between my new Land Rover or Honda sports car?

You holiday in Thailands armpit, whilst I shall be roaming the streets of London in January?

I drink single malts at $100 plus a bottle. You smoke weed.

Yeah, I wish I was in YOUR shoes.

Visiting relatives Oberon?