Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

How Old Is Everyone on here?

Started by Aryan, November 05, 2016, 03:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"For real Tips I have a wif and she is from the north of Thailand.

She lub me for long time.

Just to confirm...did she come with a penis?
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"My fucken facebook is for friends only access. So ya fucked again Det. Verbal.

Start sniffing around her and I will give you a NCA in ya home office.

Heres ya spuds.....kaaaaaboom.

Fucken walloper.

May I have your consent to post pictures from your Facebook account then?

Just one of Mrs B.

GORDY GAMBINO

no you can fuck off you stalker cunt
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"no you can fuck off you stalker cunt

Brawl Hallers are stalkers... they are. They posted my real name, address and phone numbers at Brawl Hall AND the cops came around to my place and told me not to post at BH... a few weeks after I hadn't even been there...

I've had phone calls, pizza delivery... trolls from America ringing me up pretending they are my dead son...

BH are serial nutcases...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"hahahaha no vag only

Well congratulations to you.  I hope you and the missus are very happy together.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"

Well congratulations to you.  I hope you and the missus are very happy together.

Yeah we are. She wants my Corporation logo tattooed on her. I just talk to her and say what you want me to bring Thailand honey and she say money.

That's the Thais for ya...555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "caskur"

Brawl Hallers are stalkers... they are. They posted my real name, address and phone numbers at Brawl Hall AND the cops came around to my place and told me not to post at BH... a few weeks after I hadn't even been there...

I've had phone calls, pizza delivery... trolls from America ringing me up pretending they are my dead son...

Is your momma name Michelle ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"

Yeah we are. She wants my Corporation logo tattooed on her. I just talk to her and say what you want me to bring Thailand honey and she say money.

That's the Thais for ya...555.

Sounds like a match made in heaven...
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Is your momma name Michelle ??

No, it's Catherine... Who is Michelle?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

BH, TRF, same same. They are relics of the past. Posting on them is like owning a typewriter.

Aryan

Not being funny, but you're a mug for giving out your PI...

caskur

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I didn't... 13 years ago a couple of trolls found my details in the white pages... I didn't even know the white pages were published online...  Flea took it to the flame forums.
- Andy Warhol

Aryan

I didn't... 13 years ago a couple of trolls found my details in the white pages... I didn't even know the white pages were published online...  Flea took it to the flame forums.

Ahh ok fair enough, sounds like they trolled you good..... unlucky.   :sad:

caskur

Ahh ok fair enough, sounds like they trolled you good..... unlucky.   :sad:

Yep... twas at the time. It freaked me big time...

But it got turned around, sorted out. Everything is cool now.
- Andy Warhol