The best topic

Replies: 8361
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:23:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I hear I'm already a member here

Started by The Countess, November 08, 2016, 01:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

The Countess

Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quote from: "The Countess"Yes it is. I see your name and laugh like an asshole. .....

That's what assholes do.

Quote...... Sorry

Pardon me if I I doubt that. You did say it with intent

We always hope new blood will be winners. If you are a winner, you are off to a bad start.

But hey - On the bright side, it took a while for some to realize how sweet and gentle and nice I was  :43(2):

You should be worried about WHO I am and not what.

Bad ain't got nothing on me  ac_hithere

The Countess

Quote from: "Wulf"Notice how these "posters" always end up here after being "punished" at their usual haunts. Also notice how when their punishment ends, they scurry with all haste,  like squirrels, back to whatever nest they were ejected from.

I wonder what attracts these individuals to this little red headed stepchild of a forum. Is it Fash's notoriously soft heart and tolerant nature, is it Shen Li's round ass, is it the chance to cross swords with the chief inspector or is Joe's luxurious and full head of hair? ac_umm

Personally I think this is a topic worth discussing.

As long as my number one STAN / stalker is not here, I'll stick around. There was talk that I was already a member here, obviously someone trying to impersonate me.

I tend to have an entourage following me so if you see a sudden influx of Alts/ idiots joining, feel free to boot em

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Notice how these "posters" always end up here after being "punished" at their usual haunts. Also notice how when their punishment ends, they scurry with all haste,  like squirrels, back to whatever nest they were ejected from.

I wonder what attracts these individuals to this little red headed stepchild of a forum. Is it Fash's notoriously soft heart and tolerant nature, is it Shen Li's round ass, is it the chance to cross swords with the chief inspector or is Joe's luxurious and full head of hair? ac_umm

All of the above plus your insight into relationships. :laugh3:

Odinson

Another female... Theres too many of them in here already.

Anonymous

It is worth discussing..

In all fairness, the only reason Freud and Munday post at VF is too whine about us..

But, effective immediately I will no longer let Mel use my forum to whine about how unfairly he was treated at VF every time he is banned..

That ends right now..

I am not sure yet, how exactly it will be implemented, but I will be talking about this with Herman and kiebers..

He will be banned there again and I will make sure we are prepared for him.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Flea is not a female.

Just another Freud-like pretender.

I know that, but I don't care.

Odinson

Males trying to post as females still seem maleish..

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know that, but I don't care.

You seem to care about Dinky Dianna..

Your ability to care about something has no constant.

The Countess

Freud is my hero.

I am female but I can certainly whoop your ass like a man if that's what you prefer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Countess"Freud is my hero.

I am female but I can certainly whoop your ass like a man if that's what you prefer.

Freud is a bullshitting wanker with no life. Everyone on TRF is.

The Countess

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "The Countess"Freud is my hero.

Freud is a bullshitting wanker with no life. Everyone on TRF is.

Freud is my Bellisimo. Don't make me show you my fifty shades of don't give a fuck, homie.

The Countess

Why are you all harping on about Freud ? Is he on celebrity status here like I am at TRF

LMAO

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Countess"Why are you all harping on about Freud ? Is he on celebrity status here like I am at TRF

LMAO

Are we? I thought you were begging for attention just like he does.

So, have you got anything interesting or informative to share or do you waste all your time with boring back and forth school yard bullshit?

The Countess

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "The Countess"Why are you all harping on about Freud ? Is he on celebrity status here like I am at TRF

LMAO

Are we? I thought you were begging for attention just like he does.

So, have you got anything interesting or informative to share or do you waste all your time with boring back and forth school yard bullshit?

I waste my time going back and forth. Next Bitch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview