The best topic

Replies: 8267
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:48:11 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I hear I'm already a member here

Started by The Countess, November 08, 2016, 01:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "The Countess"Freud is my hero.

I am female but I can certainly whoop your ass like a man if that's what you prefer.

Take your best shot, gumball.

But do a little homework first.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "The Countess"Why are you all harping on about Freud ? Is he on celebrity status here like I am at TRF

LMAO

Are we? I thought you were begging for attention just like he does.

So, have you got anything interesting or informative to share or do you waste all your time with boring back and forth school yard bullshit?

Another desperate soul yelling look at me.

The Countess

Quote from: "Oberon"

I am female but I can certainly whoop your ass like a man if that's what you prefer.

Gumball ? Really ?

Ok. Your mom < smh >

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "The Countess"Why are you all harping on about Freud ? Is he on celebrity status here like I am at TRF

LMAO

So, have you got anything interesting or informative to share or do you waste all your time with boring back and forth school yard bullshit?

Yes, I know, but at least this new troll is posting in the right sub forum.

The Countess

I heard this was an old people board but gawddamn the paranoia is on some epic scale shit.

Wtf did Freud do to all of you lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

LMAO

Yes, I know, but at least this new troll is posting in the right sub forum.

He's entertaining himself. I am sure he is used to that. :laugh3:

The Countess

You people think what you want. Its beyond ridiculous now

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "The Countess"

Gumball ? Really ?

Ok. Your mom < smh >

Is that your best shot? Your mom???

Fuck...you and Freud are a good pair.

Anonymous

Gumball ? Really ?

Ok. Your mom < smh >

Freud made the occasional post that was worth reading. Not this clown.

Wulf

You sound just like the circus freak that you claim to idolize. Perhaps you are one and the same? ac_umm

It appears that creatures like you dearly love to masquerade as girls. I never understood this need. So tell me sister gonad, is it a hormonal thing or is it psychological that makes you yearn to switch your cyber gender? What drives a dude like you to go to great lengths to justify their imaginary gash? Do you think it will make the boys like you or do you use it to confuse your fellow posters by claiming female status while acting like a male?  Do you get wood at the thought of fooling the unsuspecting crowd?

Your supposed hero even went so far are to describe the imaginary piercings in his imaginary meat flaps.  :laugh3: That was pretty funny but when you think about it, rather unimaginative at the same time. :negative:

So what's your claim to female fame? How do you persuade the plebs that you lack the "y" chromosome?

The Countess

Quote from: "Wulf"

You sound just like the circus freak that you claim to idolize. Perhaps you are one and the same? ac_umm

It appears that creatures like you dearly love to masquerade as girls. I never understood this need. So tell me sister gonad, is it a hormonal thing or is it psychological that makes you yearn to switch your cyber gender? What drives a dude like you to go to great lengths to justify their imaginary gash? Do you think it will make the boys like you or do you use it to confuse your fellow posters by claiming female status while acting like a male?  Do you get wood at the thought of fooling the unsuspecting crowd?

Your supposed hero even went so far are to describe the imaginary piercings in his imaginary meat flaps.  :laugh3: That was pretty funny but when you think about it, rather unimaginative at the same time. :negative:

So what's your claim to female fame? How do you persuade the plebs that you lack the "y" chromosome?

I don't get wood cuz I don't have a penis. I do, however, get my kicks outta bringing peoples insecurities to light.

I'm here now. Try not to focus so much on Freud and concentrate on aiming your whack ass arrow at the actual target. C'mon son, you can do it !

The Countess

Gumball ? Really ?

Ok. Your mom < smh >

Might as well have just cnp'd my fucking post, you invalid dickhead. You basically repeated wtf I had said.

Good lord almighty, it's a gawddamn convalescent home.

Wulf

I don't get wood cuz I don't have a penis. I do, however, get my kicks outta bringing peoples insecurities to light.

I'm here now. Try not to focus so much on Freud and concentrate on aiming your whack ass arrow at the actual target. C'mon son, you can do it !

Strange, I thought my arrows WAS directed squarely at you. Perhaps it struck you in the head and bounced off?

Maybe that's why you are confused and a bit disoriented.

Now that we are talking about insecurities; care to actually address my previous questions or is more deflection forthcoming?

I love how you backwoods little whippersnapper trolls think you can play this game of "who's who". It provides so much entertainment for us elderly residents of this....nursing home. :laugh3: Careful I don't take off one of my my orthopedic shoes and beat you with it.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

I think I can help here.

Female forum impersonation was the flavour of the month during the heady days of Brawl Hall. One of the most spectacular was the contributor called Karen. She was alluring, tempting and sexy. The boys flocked to her PM box with overtures and vapid attempts to win her favour. I believe one member was smitten to the extent that he openly declared his love for "Karen".

Only after a full year passed was the truth revealed. "Karen" had testicles, and those that fell for his troll were openly humiliated.

Thus, the less imaginative and creative of the underclass of Brawl Hall as characterised by Freud and his equally effete comrades embarked on several trolls posing as female, hoping to catch out the feeble minded looking for e-pussy.

It rarely, if ever, succeeded. Freud's impotent attempts were laughable in their complete failure, but as we know, it hasn't stopped him trying. And then we have even lesser lights trying their hand.

I wonder, as I often ask of new members, how they found us? I'm pretty sure the Cashew doesn't advertise, so relies on word of mouth to enlarge its ranks.

Who told Flea about us, I wonder...????

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview