Last post: Today at 05:55:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Renee was an obese ball of American ear wax. Definitely not Mensa material.

Compared to you she is slim and a genius, not that that is saying much about her.

She is taking a nice long break from forums. Something you lack the discipline and will power to do.

I have seen Freud's posts on the other board. For sure he is a dickhead sometimes, but he can be an independent minded poster. In particular, I wanted to share thoughts on classically liberal economics. I am not a libertarian, but I am interested in knowing about their solutions to issues from health care to immigration. Sadly, all we get is this silly old ass who amuses nobody but himself.

I lean Libertarian myself. I am Freud, ask me any questions.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Renee was an obese ball of American ear wax. Definitely not Mensa material.

Compared to you she is slim and a genius, not that that is saying much about her.

She is taking a nice long break from forums. Something you lack the discipline and will power to do.

I have seen Freud's posts on the other board. For sure he is a dickhead sometimes, but he can be an independent minded poster. In particular, I wanted to share thoughts on classically liberal economics. I am not a libertarian, but I am interested in knowing about their solutions to issues from health care to immigration. Sadly, all we get is this silly old ass who amuses nobody but himself.

I lean Libertarian myself. I am Freud, ask me any questions.

I would really like to to know more about libertarianism, but no thanks. You are just too strange for me to take anything you have to say without lots of salt nearby and I haven't gone shopping yet. Um goodbye.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Only the problem remains for you all who make wanton accusations about those who you think are flamers or trolls, as you Flame and Troll like little Leopardsocks.  :)

You're a sad lot. To be honest, you've given up on life. This forum has almost become a retirement home for weak sorts.

You shoukd all be ashamed of yourselves.

You'll be leaving, then?

Of course not...you're enjoying yourself, like the old days.

Troll and bait, troll and bait.

Oberon, Freud, Flea and now caskur are desperately seeking your attention..

Ignore them and they will go away..

They don't have a lot of options in 2016 as flaming has been dead for years.

He stuck his face in our direction... we have no alternative than to smack it... both cheeks...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

You, my dear, shoved your face in mine by coming here with malicious intent.

I repeat...in no forum you've had the temerity to infiltrate have you been anything but an aggravating nuisance, and it is extremely unlikely this will ever change.

That you arrived here with something called a Flea, under the mentorship of Freud tells us all we need to know.

As long as you three stooges play your game, I shall continue to make you wish you'd never shown your perma-smile, creepy face in these parts.

GORDY GAMBINO

And Soggy Soxy keeps the bar open for insults , comedy relief and threats. Nice.

Former wage slave is now a Scotch guzzler a super tramp.

Who still doesn't know how to sort bitches out so the likes of caskur impact his balls with stilettoes.

Then he runs in front of a train.

Fucken whack job.

Minda of the year.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"And Soggy Soxy keeps the bar open for insults , comedy relief and threats. Nice.

Former wage slave is now a Scotch guzzler a super tramp.

Who still doesn't know how to sort bitches out so the likes of caskur impact his balls with stilettoes.

Then he runs in front of a train.

Fucken whack job.

Minda of the year.

Gambino, many times I've been compelled to expose you as a complete twat.

Thank you for making it much easier for me.

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/lGq-FQV-adA
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"You, my dear, shoved your face in mine by coming here with malicious intent.

I repeat...in no forum you've had the temerity to infiltrate have you been anything but an aggravating nuisance, and it is extremely unlikely this will ever change.

That you arrived here with something called a Flea, under the mentorship of Freud tells us all we need to know.

As long as you three stooges play your game, I shall continue to make you wish you'd never shown your perma-smile, creepy face in these parts.

farrrk, no wonder you cops don't crack cases... you try and add 2 and 2 and come up with 5... you need the dobbers to crack cases for you...

bloody dumbos...

stick to writing out parking fines and throwing people who don't pay them into jail.

I cartainly DID come here when flea did... sure.. but aaron... I know nothing of.... He's not my beau, he's fleas.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"You, my dear, shoved your face in mine by coming here with malicious intent.

Yes, they are here because you are here and they want to relive the past..

If RW was still in charge Flea would have been gone the second he showed up and made a kindergarten level racial shot at Shen Li.

Anonymous

If RW was still in charge Flea would have been gone the second he showed up and made a kindergarten level racial shot at Shen Li.

He is one stupid old fart.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, I guess they are.

I'm flattered and saddened in equal measure.

You should be flattered. Two jealous old men(Freud and this new guy with the low IQ) and an old lady who wants to hook up with you.

Why does the ticket taker post the same shit over and over?

The Countess

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "The Countess"ou people seem to have gotten thru that deteriorating our old brain is, we're here attacking because Aaron invited us.

Where did I claim I don't attack?

The point, cupcake, is this; this is not a flame forum, and you and the other devotees of a dead game are here to play your flame game.

Some of my colleagues are less familiar with the conduct of flamers who invite themselves to non-flaming sites, and the disruption and general lunacy and ineptitude they bring. I'm merely drawing you out so that they can see for themselves that your presence here is as undesirable as a massive zit on a first date.

The fact that around ten years ago, people like you were regarded and thus treated as the dregs at the bottom of the barrel by myself and perhaps even Freud is just a bonus. But Freud has little option these days but to recruit the former bottom feeders to support his trolling.

Sadly, rather than draw them up to his level, you have appeared to have dragged him down to yours.

He always was easily led, and the fall guy for the big kids of Flametown.

You know you're scraping the barrel when ya allow old racist idiotic wankers like me to register. Nobody wants Dinky Freud and I. Flaming is dead.  ac_crying

There is always bingo at the seniors home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, I guess they are.

I'm flattered and saddened in equal measure.

You should be flattered. Two jealous old men(Freud and this new guy with the low IQ) and an old lady who wants to hook up with you.

Why does the ticket taker post the same shit over and over?

Obviously I don't, but you don't know how to read anyway.

I can assure you if I ever do that it would be charitable. An outreach to bone heads living off their dead mother's inheritance.

Anonymous

He is one stupid old fart.

Count chocula would make a fine retarded playmate for TD. You combine both of their collective IQ's and it would still be well below 100.

Thanks Freud. We really appreciate this old dunce you dragged in here.

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I have been blinded by my deep seated psychological issues over gender confusion. It's almost funny to watch if I wasn't so sad and pathetic.

What's the matter, Dicky? You bord over at VF?

It must be the shits for you since your moderatorship went tits up over there. Poor Dicky, no one wanted to be bothered with his flame sub. So here you are again, waving your cock around, after you proclaimed your hate for the BC and proclaiming your love and allegiance for all things VF.

You fucking goanna dropping, you really have no shame. But then again that is one of the common hallmarks of sociopathic, little, shut-in turd balls like you.

How many times does your attention whoring ass have to be told to go publicly finger your mangina someplace else before it sinks in?