Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "fleamailman"This is an old fashioned flame forum raid.

If it was, it was pretty feeble. A middle aged, gender confused  shut in suffering from schizoid personality disorder, an old lady who thinks flaming is not a waste of time and that countess ninnyhammer who probably needs help tying his own shoes he is so dense. Not exactly a scary band of pirates.

Bricktop

It was no forum raid on the scale one would expect from ex BH loonies.

But given the potency of flaming in 2016, perhaps it was the best they could do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"It was no forum raid on the scale one would expect from ex BH loonies.

But given the potency of flaming in 2016, perhaps it was the best they could do.

Exactly and perhaps it will open their eyes about how unpopular flaming is nowadays.

Bricktop

They are fully aware that they are living in the past.

But these holdouts are not simple flamers; they are psychologically addicted to trolling, insulting and hurling abuse. Its their drug of choice.

Its how they interact with other humans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"They are fully aware that they are living in the past.

But these holdouts are not simple flamers; they are psychologically addicted to trolling, insulting and hurling abuse. Its their drug of choice.

Its how they interact with other humans.

I would think so too considering they could only get three people for a raid on us, one of which has been trolling here on and off for some time..

I too believe they are addicted to flaming which barely exists now.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"It was no forum raid on the scale one would expect from ex BH loonies.

Exactly and perhaps it will open their eyes about how unpopular flaming is nowadays.

Flaming toughens you up.

Flaming goes on, on TV daily especially in commentary on politics...

But there are different types flaming... Like Shakespearen plays .. Shakespeare wrote plays for the people in courts on a high level but also wrote in those plays sub plots for the commoners. That way, everyone was entertained.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RW

Some of us have to be tough IRL so it's not so fun being an Internet tough guy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Some of us have to be tough IRL so it's not so fun being an Internet tough guy.

And likely the opposite is true as well RW..

Internet tough guys are weak IRL.

caskur

Quote from: "RW"Some of us have to be tough IRL so it's not so fun being an Internet tough guy.

I was so green when I came on the net and when someone spoke to me rudely I was in shock.... Never in my life had I been spoken to like some of the stuff that was flung at me because I took up for Senator Pauline Hanson who they wrongly jailed...

now if someone gives me stick about anything, I e-slaughter them and I have flamers and trolls to thank.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RW

This whole "e-slaughter" posterizing is something I find rather laughable. It's like barking at a boulder - it ain't moved by it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Quote from: "RW"This whole "e-slaughter" posterizing is something I find rather laughable. It's like barking at a boulder - it ain't moved by it.

I said it to be funny... You just don't know me well enough to know when I'm being funny.

;)
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This whole "e-slaughter" posterizing is something I find rather laughable. It's like barking at a boulder - it ain't moved by it.

It's all very silly.

caskur

It's all very silly.

With the right people... it's fun...

Some of it is bloody stupid but bloody stupid people exist... and that can't be helped.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

I was so green when I came on the net and when someone spoke to me rudely I was in shock.... Never in my life had I been spoken to like some of the stuff that was flung at me because I took up for Senator Pauline Hanson who they wrongly jailed...

now if someone gives me stick about anything, I e-slaughter them and I have flamers and trolls to thank.

You're a retarded, delusional, psychotic serial pest.

Proceed with your "e-slaughter".

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

It's all very silly.

With the right people... it's fun...

Some of it is bloody stupid but bloody stupid people exist... and that can't be helped.

I suppose if you enjoy it..

But, I agree with RW, there's really no point to it.