The best topic

Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "RW"Some of us have to be tough IRL so it's not so fun being an Internet tough guy.

I was so green when I came on the net and when someone spoke to me rudely I was in shock.... Never in my life had I been spoken to like some of the stuff that was flung at me because I took up for Senator Pauline Hanson who they wrongly jailed...

now if someone gives me stick about anything, I e-slaughter them and I have flamers and trolls to thank.

You're a retarded, delusional, psychotic serial pest.

Proceed with your "e-slaughter".

Shut it, has been... I REFUSE to give you the time of day...

now please go and entertain your other girlfriends... they seem to like you and I DON'T

btw... before you make like a rock spider and bugger off...

Are you a WA person or were you born in the ES?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"This whole "e-slaughter" posterizing is something I find rather laughable. It's like barking at a boulder - it ain't moved by it.

It's all very silly.

With the right people... it's fun...

Some of it is bloody stupid but bloody stupid people exist... and that can't be helped.

I suppose if you enjoy it..

But, I agree with RW, there's really no point to it.

I LOVED matching with Toefactor... he made me laugh my A off...

I LOVED the match with Pickles and Poofer but then I had a great partner (although flea hates his guts)... otherwise most of the guys are just drips...

We had a group that was very well run for a long time. It was called Cosmic Outpost... eventually the owner of that passed it to BH people... It struggled along for awhile and then someone pulled the pin on it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RW

Quote from: "RW"This whole "e-slaughter" posterizing is something I find rather laughable. It's like barking at a boulder - it ain't moved by it.

I said it to be funny... You just don't know me well enough to know when I'm being funny.

;)

Well I did laugh :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Some of us have to be tough IRL so it's not so fun being an Internet tough guy.

I was so green when I came on the net and when someone spoke to me rudely I was in shock.... Never in my life had I been spoken to like some of the stuff that was flung at me because I took up for Senator Pauline Hanson who they wrongly jailed...

now if someone gives me stick about anything, I e-slaughter them and I have flamers and trolls to thank.

now please go and entertain your other girlfriends... they seem to like you and I DON'T

THAT is what you call "e-slaughter".

Perhaps you miskeyed and added an 's' in error. And even that line will take you around 10 minutes to figure out.

But, I'm feeling quite philanthropic today, so I'll leave you be as long as you play nice with other kiddies.

Always bear in mind, I am here and watching, and if you fuck around I'll teach what real flaming used to be.

caskur

THAT is what you call "e-slaughter".

Perhaps you miskeyed and added an 's' in error. And even that line will take you around 10 minutes to figure out.

But, I'm feeling quite philanthropic today, so I'll leave you be as long as you play nice with other kiddies.

Always bear in mind, I am here and watching, and if you fuck around I'll teach what real flaming used to be.

When you grow a set... I'll allow you a match with me... Don't think these pissy little posts of mine here is all I have... I will fuck you up and what's more... you'll love it...

Now about my question... in what state were you born sonny?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I've seen your alleged flaming, flaptits, and trust me, you don't even come close.

I've given you fair warning. Play nice, and I will happily ignore you.

You are best advised to do the same, and all will be well.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"I've seen your alleged flaming, flaptits, and trust me, you don't even come close.

I've given you fair warning. Play nice, and I will happily ignore you.

You are best advised to do the same, and all will be well.

You haven't seen anything....

So you're worried revealing your state to me... check.

I'll go ask Aaron... he'll tell me.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

My name, and where I live are known by pretty much everyone here.

I'm not a secretive person.

But you REALLY need to stay the fuck out of my face.

caskur

Fashionista started this thread to me.... you're the interloper... NOT ME...

Why the big secret about what state you come from Mister Secret Service?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

What part of "stay out of my face" are you struggling to comprehend. Where I live is no concern of yours, nor is anything about me.

The less you have to do with me, the better you'll enjoy your stay here.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"What part of "stay out of my face" are you struggling to comprehend. Where I live is no concern of yours, nor is anything about me.

The less you have to do with me, the better you'll enjoy your stay here.

I didn't ask "where do you live?" I know you're in the ES... I want to know where you were born... what state?

it's just a simple generic question....

I'll give you another 5 mins to answer the simple question....
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

Hint

Truro

Snowtown

Beaumonts

The Family

Bloody Dunstan

The Adelaide Oval disappearance

Louise Bell

that's where he's at but he wasn't born there hes a fucken pom.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Hint

Truro

Snowtown

Beaumonts

The Family

Bloody Dunstan

The Adelaide Oval disappearance

Louise Bell

that's where he's at but he wasn't born there hes a fucken pom.

Oh dear.... No wonder he didn't want to say... A Ten Pound Pom, eh?

That's all the info I needed... And he had the audacity to call Flea and I, "blow-ins."  :oeudC:

I've only heard of these...Snowtown, Beaumonts
- Andy Warhol

RW

You know by "blow-ins" that he meant you were from another forum right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Quote from: "RW"You know by "blow-ins" that he meant you were from another forum right?

I'm from 6 different forums...
- Andy Warhol