The best topic

Replies: 8386
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:56:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Yay!  Cross forum drama!
I would really prefer no cross forum drama.

("...yes but it's not too hard to follow though..." intervened the goblin in a comforting tone,  before adding "...just think of it as basically posters you don't know dramatizing stuff you don't understand to those who aren't even listening, so one then puts on the kettle, returns a few posts later with one's beverage of choice, and notes that it's the same thing still, or the same thing all over again, depending on whether one has read the new posts yet, simply it's reassuring in its continuity I guess...", at which point the goblin slipped off to see if the kettle had boiled yet, he would return shortly he promised)

Well if you can't keep flame forum shit at those shit forums than why don't you do us all a fucking favour and fuck off back to where it is. If I can't get away with it, neither can you.

fleamailman

Quote from: "Shen Li"

("...yes but it's not too hard to follow though..." intervened the goblin in a comforting tone,  before adding "...just think of it as basically posters you don't know dramatizing stuff you don't understand to those who aren't even listening, so one then puts on the kettle, returns a few posts later with one's beverage of choice, and notes that it's the same thing still, or the same thing all over again, depending on whether one has read the new posts yet, simply it's reassuring in its continuity I guess...", at which point the goblin slipped off to see if the kettle had boiled yet, he would return shortly he promised)
Well if you can't keep flame forum shit at those shit forums than why don't you do us all a fucking favour and fuck off back to where it is. If I can't get away with it, neither can you.

"...not flaming anyone, no I never flame anybody, promise..." replied the goblin explaining "...why so, because nothing you say to me about yourself is provable, not to me nor to anyone else neither, likewise nothing you say about me is provable for all your abrasiveness, why again, because nothing and no one is actually here, hence the pseudonym "virtual reality" is used for what is to all effects and purposes mere "fiction" between us, all is just a representation of reality portrayed on your screen by your own interpretation of it...", in fact, as far as the goblin could make out the poster became a persona that conveyed its alter ego behind it, sighing "...I'm not a troll, I don't share in their goals, but I do admire their staying power, just as I note that troll forums outlast most other forums, where maybe it's a weakness of character that keeps them posting such troll drama now..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/60b1822134ad5bc0a63375004b68a880.jpg">

Anonymous

"...not flaming anyone, no I never flame anybody, promise..." replied the goblin explaining "...why so, because nothing you say to me about yourself is provable, not to me nor to anyone else neither, likewise nothing you say about me is provable for all your abrasiveness, why again, because nothing and no one is actually here, hence the pseudonym "virtual reality" is used for what is to all effects and purposes mere "fiction" between us, all is just a representation of reality portrayed on your screen by your own interpretation of it...", in fact, as far as the goblin could make out the poster became a persona that conveyed its alter ego behind it, sighing "...I'm not a troll, I don't share in their goals, but I do admire their staying power, just as I note that troll forums outlast most other forums, where maybe it's a weakness of character that keeps them posting such troll drama now..."

That's just Shen Li being Shen Li.

Hey, sorry about fiddling with your posts. I thought you were a third fossil from TRF old Aaron talked into coming over. So, we cool now?

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"

Oberon keeps shooting his big ignorant mouth off. It's only natural for others like me to chime in to defend.

I for one was perfectly happy to post here without bringing any past drama from elsewhere.

Why is it women feel the need to bring it up when other women do the defending yet the perpetrator gets away with slagging off others like he's immune?

I think its best if people are treated equally and just because Oberon is packed with an extra leg, short as it is, it's OK for him to disparage other places you don't care for.

Caskur, you do bring up TRF, past forums and past battles frequently..

I would prefer to keep this at TRF.

I didn't bring it up... I responded to previous posts...

That's what a forum is about isn't it?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "RW"  

Speaking of private messaging, you have no idea what I say to others behind closed doors .

Which is really a good thing as I wouldn't want your bitchy posts clogging up my inbox... phew...

thankful for small mercies I say.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

fleamailman

Quote from: "Herman"Hey, sorry about fiddling with your posts. I thought you were a third fossil from TRF old Aaron talked into coming over. So, we cool now?

("...ah, but you might change your mind yet though..." laughed the goblin who, if he had been a troll, might have of edited is posts to incriminate the mod further, but none of the battles with trolls was his concern as he didn't know any those troll in person,  adding "...it's fun to post off my beaten track, I'm a livewriter not a troll, yet even so there are times like now when I wish to write without concern for readership, at your service then...", not that the goblin could stick around he knew, sighing "...think of me as being here less than I would like to be now...")

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"Hey, sorry about fiddling with your posts. I thought you were a third fossil from TRF old Aaron talked into coming over. So, we cool now?

("...ah, but you might change your mind yet though..." laughed the goblin who, if he had been a troll, might have of edited is posts to incriminate the mod further, but none of the battles with trolls was his concern he didn't know any the troll in person,  adding "...it's fun to post off my beaten track, I'm a livewriter not a troll, yet even so there are times like now when I wish to write without concern for readership, at your service then...", not that the goblin could stick around he knew, sighing "...think of me as being here less than I would like to be now...")

Typos aside... good post... my sentiments exactly...

It's probably a little clique here... pity.
- Andy Warhol

RW

Quote from: "caskur"

Speaking of private messaging, you have no idea what I say to others behind closed doors .

Which is really a good thing as I wouldn't want your bitchy posts clogging up my inbox... phew...

thankful for small mercies I say.

Nor will they.  No offence but I have high IQ requirements for private chats that I'm afraid you will never meet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You are white and a homo. I'm right am I not?

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Hey, sorry about fiddling with your posts. I thought you were a third fossil from TRF old Aaron talked into coming over. So, we cool now?

Fiddling with posts?  You get away with post editing while Oberon is kicking around here?  Boy things sure have changed while I was gone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Fiddling with posts?  You get away with post editing while Oberon is kicking around here?  Boy things sure have changed while I was gone.

He knew about it. He seemed pleased I showed the flamers no mercy.

RW

I find that shocking considering what a modding faux pas post edits are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I find that shocking considering what a modding faux pas post edits are.

They are RW, but it was not meant to make Freud's buddy feel welcome. Fash is hardly ever here and I took it upon myself to discourage any idiots from TRF.

RW

Sorry Herm, I'm not being critical, just shocked that it went by Oberon without a lashing is all.  He's been pretty sticky about that kind of thing in the past.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sorry Herm, I'm not being critical, just shocked that it went by Oberon without a lashing is all.  He's been pretty sticky about that kind of thing in the past.

Maybe he bent his own rules considering the crowd at the gate. I don't know, but he has not admonished me for being a total prick to the TRF gang.