The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "caskur"

Speaking of private messaging, you have no idea what I say to others behind closed doors .

Which is really a good thing as I wouldn't want your bitchy posts clogging up my inbox... phew...

thankful for small mercies I say.

Nor will they.  No offence but I have high IQ requirements for private chats that I'm afraid you will never meet.

No way can I compete with you, Legend-in-your-own-lunch-box...

ac_lmfao
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Sorry Herm, I'm not being critical, just shocked that it went by Oberon without a lashing is all.  He's been pretty sticky about that kind of thing in the past.

Maybe he bent his own rules considering the crowd at the gate. I don't know, but he has not admonished me for being a total prick to the TRF gang.

He's a To And From... marginally above you by a pubic hair... which isn't saying much.

ac_cool
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sorry Herm, I'm not being critical, just shocked that it went by Oberon without a lashing is all.  He's been pretty sticky about that kind of thing in the past.

Maybe he bent his own rules considering the crowd at the gate. I don't know, but he has not admonished me for being a total prick to the TRF gang.

He's a To And From... marginally above you by a pubic hair... which isn't saying much.

ac_cool

They are both good posters, but what would you know. You think your husband actually finds your hairy old white ass appealing. :roll:

caskur

Shen Li... Is it true Asian girls smell like poo and have BO?

Just askin'.
- Andy Warhol

RW

Speaking of private messaging, you have no idea what I say to others behind closed doors .

Which is really a good thing as I wouldn't want your bitchy posts clogging up my inbox... phew...

Nor will they.  No offence but I have high IQ requirements for private chats that I'm afraid you will never meet.

ac_lmfao

Who said anything about competing?
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

ac_lmfao

I did...duh? Can't you read Dux?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Shen Li... Is it true Asian girls smell like poo and have BO?

Just askin'.

Did your husband tell you that after a "business trip"?

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"Shen Li... Is it true Asian girls smell like poo and have BO?

Just askin'.

So it is true?

What about toilet paper? I hear you Asian broads don't use it?...

imagine all the poor trees that would have to be cut down if you did  :shock: ... good thing the fingers and sewer water works... soughta!...I guess!
- Andy Warhol

caskur

btw Shen Li... are the Chinese still washing Raspberries with sewer water spreading Hep A to the nations?

you're a very generous breed spreading around the love I hear.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Just askin'.

:roll:

RW

ac_lmfao

Over your head that one went, eh?  Better luck with the next one :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

ac_lmfao

Over your head that one went, eh?  Better luck with the next one :)

Dream on...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Just askin'.

:roll:

Her husband goes to the cheapest brothels in South East Asia, so that doesn't surprise me. He tells them those SE Asian hos that fat, hairy, ugly, stupid white Australian chicks stink of sweat pants that haven't been washed for 10 fucking years.

RW

OMG Shen!  I've missed you!   :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"OMG Shen!  I've missed you!   :laugh3:

You RW, are irreplaceable. acc_hugz