The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

fleamailman

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "fleamailman""...not flaming anyone, no I never flame anybody, promise..." replied the goblin explaining "...why so, because nothing you say to me about yourself is provable, not to me nor to anyone else neither, likewise nothing you say about me is provable for all your abrasiveness, why again, because nothing and no one is actually here, hence the pseudonym "virtual reality" is used for what is to all effects and purposes mere "fiction" between us, all is just a representation of reality portrayed on your screen by your own interpretation of it...", in fact, as far as the goblin could make out the poster became a persona that conveyed its alter ego behind it, sighing "...I'm not a troll, I don't share in their goals, but I do admire their staying power, just as I note that troll forums outlast most other forums, where maybe it's a weakness of character that keeps them posting such troll drama now..."

You are white and a homo. I'm right am I not?

"...how can I prove anything about me to you now..." smiled the goblin suspecting that perhaps his post had been a little too intellectual there, he restarted "...look, all anyone is here are words on your screen, yes I'm words on your screen, but if you really must know I'm a goblin with a green skin married with children, however, if you don't believe me you just have to ask any other goblin whom I'm sure will reassure you that every word I say is true..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/ccebca4aa0f1e958e49dac281084996f.jpg">

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"Shen Li... Is it true Asian girls smell like poo and have BO?

Just askin'.

Did your husband tell you that after a "business trip"?

:roll:

Her husband goes to the cheapest brothels in South East Asia, so that doesn't surprise me. He tells them those SE Asian hos that fat, hairy, ugly, stupid white Australian chicks stink of sweat pants that haven't been washed for 10 fucking years.

trying to steal my schtick now...You lack an imagination... typical Asian....tsk!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "fleamailman""...not flaming anyone, no I never flame anybody, promise..." replied the goblin explaining "...why so, because nothing you say to me about yourself is provable, not to me nor to anyone else neither, likewise nothing you say about me is provable for all your abrasiveness, why again, because nothing and no one is actually here, hence the pseudonym "virtual reality" is used for what is to all effects and purposes mere "fiction" between us, all is just a representation of reality portrayed on your screen by your own interpretation of it...", in fact, as far as the goblin could make out the poster became a persona that conveyed its alter ego behind it, sighing "...I'm not a troll, I don't share in their goals, but I do admire their staying power, just as I note that troll forums outlast most other forums, where maybe it's a weakness of character that keeps them posting such troll drama now..."

You are white and a homo. I'm right am I not?

"...how can I prove anything about me to you now..." smiled the goblin suspecting that perhaps his post had been a little too intellectual there, he restarted "...look, all anyone is here are words on your screen, yes I'm words on your screen, but if you really must know I'm a goblin with a green skin married with children, however, if you don't believe me you just have to ask any other goblin whom I'm sure will reassure you that every word I say it true..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/ccebca4aa0f1e958e49dac281084996f.jpg">

tell the smelly gook it's a cross dresser... that orta do it!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"Shen Li... Is it true Asian girls smell like poo and have BO?

Just askin'.

Her husband goes to the cheapest brothels in South East Asia, so that doesn't surprise me. He tells them those SE Asian hos that fat, hairy, ugly, stupid white Australian chicks stink of sweat pants that haven't been washed for 10 fucking years.

trying to steal my schtick now...You lack an imagination... typical Asian....tsk!~

Don't go blaming me because your man comes home happy from a trip to South East Asia. If you would lose some weight, hit the gym, get some cosmetic surgery and stop busting his balls, he may even throw it into you once in a fucking while provided Herman throws in some barrel wash. About a half million bucks worth of surgery, some fitness and you may even get a sober root according to Gordy.

caskur

Is that what happened to you girlfriend?

You sound very worldly... you must be speaking from past experience.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Just askin'.

Don't go blaming me because your man comes home happy from a trip to South East Asia. If you would lose some weight, hit the gym, get some cosmetic surgery and stop busting his balls, he may even throw it into you once in a fucking while provided Herman throws in some barrel wash. About a half million bucks worth of surgery, some fitness and you may even get a sober root according to Gordy.

There is not enough barrels on the frickin planet to make that sow dick worthy.

Bricktop

I dunno...

2 bottles of cheap whisky, deep down in a lightless coal mine, with a heavy duty canvas bag after 30 years of celibacy...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q260/caskur_2006/tuxpicom1331738783.jpg">

Nah. I'd rather use an angle grinder.

caskur

I look at those old photos and I was so sick with undiagnosed diabetes...but now I can recognize a diabtetic person... can you?

One thing about being fat tho... it smooths out wrinkles... thankfully we have retouch to take the eye bags out...
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

Nice eyes.

Now get on that treadmill.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

hahahaha how fucken true...every man Iv'e met in Pattaya has said the same.

Once the sweat pants come off ya take a small whiff, hold ya breath for a bit , ignore it , breathe again then run to the fucken shithouse for a spew.

Aussie women have the most rancid cunts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

hahahaha how fucken true...every man Iv'e met in Pattaya has said the same.

You should marry one... A Thai that is... but stay over there...

Once you marry one... see how much sex you'll get out of her then...

:laugh3:

Let us know.... I'll wait.
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

I am married to a Thai and the shop is open 24/7 and she lets me fuck her sister.

I think.

I married a g@@k cos none of youse fucken white dogs youse fucken white cunts good nough.

Like you honey curlers in ya fucken hair , moping round in a fucken dressing gown waiting for the bottle shop to open so ya can get some fucken goon.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Now go half a world away and whadda ya get....same same...Some white bitch shacked up in Port Coquitham with curlers in her fucken hair.

Smarten the fuck up youse white shielas.

Youre all fucked.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am married to a Thai and the shop is open 24/7 and she lets me fuck her sister.

I think.

I married a g@@k cos none of youse fucken white dogs youse fucken white cunts good nough.

Like you honey curlers in ya fucken hair , moping round in a fucken dressing gown waiting for the bottle shop to open so ya can get some fucken goon.

Oh bullshit... you married a Thai cuz you're not good enough for a white women... get it right. You wanted a servant you could root.... not an equal....

Next thing you'll be telling me is you run a brothel... let's hope you don't get busted for human tafficking.

You must be oversexed or you wouldn't try hitting on other women... which tells me something... she's not meeting your sex addiction.... Get some chemical help...ffs!~
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

Brothel...yes I am in the market for one.

How much is the one where you work ???

haw hahahahaha haw haw

Iv'e had white women...even 2 off the other board. Fuck you equal rights just fucken do as I say or back hander around the chops. When I want something its NOW. Not next fucken week, not at 3 o fucken clock .......Now.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE