The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on September 02, 2023, 08:18:52 PMI feel so sorry for your soon to be ex husband. I feel sorry for your new guy too.

Any bets people how long before Dove starts cheating on her bf? Will she start fucking another guy from the forumz. Skinz I think you might be one of the only guys that hasn't fukt Dove.
Why do you have to start that shit. We were having fun in this thread. I was being a sexist pig to caskur and I thought she handled it very well.

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on September 02, 2023, 08:18:52 PMI feel so sorry for your soon to be ex husband. I feel sorry for your new guy too.

Any bets people how long before Dove starts cheating on her bf? Will she start fucking another guy from the forumz. Skinz i think you might be one of the only guys that hasn't fukt Dove.

You will be alright, Shen.

If this wasn't the internet and you knew the situation and the people involved, you would be embarrassed for feeling sorry for a 42 year old man who refuses to take care of his family and needs his mother to manage his life.

But since this is the internet, hating on an attractive and spicey woman is much funner. I get it.

Try not to get on everyone's nerves wailing about it though. I'm always kind of embarrassed for you when you get corrected on this. You read intensely jealous. The more you fling insults and look mad...eh...it's a bad look.

I'll pass the message to my ex via his mother (since she's the go between and the one I coparent with) to him that someone finally feels bad for him. That should make him feel better about drunk driving and wrecking his families only car.  :thumbup2:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

You're making Gene out to be some monster and he's anything but

That man loves you to death. I really hope he's not reading this forum
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 08:23:54 PMWhy do you have to start that shit. We were having fun in this thread. I was being a sexist pig to caskur and I thought she handled it very well.

She can't help it. It's the drama that's addicting for some.

Isn't it weird?  :laughinatu:

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 02, 2023, 08:26:59 PMYou're making Gene out to be some monster and he's anything but

That poor man falling in love with a low life whore like Dove.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 06:55:03 PMDo you micro manage people's post times now?
No, or you wouldn't be posting. I actually think it's counter productive that you spend so much time online and on so many different sites, you could do with getting out more in my opinion.

But it's your choice and I leave you to it. I just find it highly amusing you can offer a flat out and unqualified statement that you are done with me when you are quite clearly not. You are an addict to interactions with me, to the point where there are times you will immediately jump when I post. That isn't healthy.

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 06:55:03 PMsmall things amuse small minds
You aren't exactly "small" and your tantrums even less so. If you have a point to make here, perhaps you could stop channeling your inner Greta and make it.

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 06:55:03 PMI have no peers here so what are you talking about?
There's your arrogance shining through again. Do the people you agree with on this site also agree that you are better than them? All of them?

Quote from: Merriam Websterpeer
noun

Synonyms of peer
1 : one that is of equal standing with another : EQUAL
The band mates welcomed the new member as a peer.
especially : one belonging to the same societal group especially based on age, grade, or status
teenagers spending time with their peers
Remember how I said you were arrogant? Mmhmm... and you told me I was audaciously fabricating it? Well, here you are, being arrogant again, openly claiming you have no peers.

You might have had an out here, if you hadn't professed to have any friends on this forum, except that...

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 06:55:03 PMI will never forgive you. You can ask your good mate Aaron why. I give him permission to tell you privately NOT online.
...you find the time to associate with them and they with you. Off the boards even, even going as far as to hand out your phone number to them. I wouldn't do that to some random stranger, far less an enemy.

But I might do it for a friend. A peer, in other words. An equal.

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 06:55:03 PMI will never forgive you.
That's okay, I'm not about to forgive you either. Neither of us are looking for forgiveness and from my own perspective, your constant attempts to attack me through the years (especially off the boards) have actually helped produce some welcome benefits for me. Career prospects I might have missed, financial prosperity, marriage, travel. I mean we're going beyond your hexes here, you have made it your business to wreck all things that were Rowan, concentrating your efforts to diminish standing in my peers on both the boards and off.

Did I reciprocate? I didn't, did I? I left you to charge about doing what you promised me at The Retard Farm you would do and as luck would have it, your intervention kept me in Ottawa the one month required for me to be noticed and ultimately offered a recording gig by a blues musician and recording studio owner. Which in turn led to further gigs with similarly placed musicians of different genres, some of whom I had been buying records of from as far back as 1980.

I found myself in demand and getting noticed by people I never expected to encounter in my life. Some of them are names you know, from total assholes (hi Justine) to people who have become welcome guests at my door and me at theirs.

So no, I'm not particularly worried about your "forgiveness". You are free to behave as an adult or as a total pig for all I care, that's your choice and as a libertarian I am happy to afford you it as I would afford anyone's.

Your hate made me Great. I will thank you for that much.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on September 02, 2023, 08:29:20 PMThat poor man falling in love with a low life whore like Dove.
Thanks for sucking all the fun out of this thread.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on September 02, 2023, 07:08:58 PMI remember going back and forth with Adolf here for days and weeks over religion back on Third Rail.

I was all freshly clean from heroin and super into my faith. Rather zealous.

I'm much calmer and more balanced now. More back to myself.
You know the funny thing about all that? I was nudging you, sure, but it was from a Good Place. Fact is we both had our tales to tell, I was a little more cagey about mine, but more for the purposes of surprising you with any insights if and when the opportunities arose.

I started on the 12 step program a long time ago you know. It wasn't for me, but there were other aspects of the NA meetings that were very useful and I find myself a better and stronger person for the path I took.

Points to you for sticking to what worked for you, kid.  :hug2:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 02, 2023, 07:15:05 PMyou know the rule.... if you really love it, don't bring it online.... religion is a tough fight on the internet....
I'm agnostic.  :yeahhh:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 02, 2023, 08:33:23 PMDove knows how I feel. I'll leave it at that
We all know Dove has the morals of an alley cat. It is such a fucking shame that good guys like her soon to be ex husband fall in with such a disgusting white skank.

deadskinmask

Shen Li

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Aylana

Quote from: Shen Li on September 02, 2023, 08:29:20 PMThat poor man falling in love with a low life whore like Dove.

You ruined all the fun people were having in this thread...shame on you.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 02, 2023, 08:26:59 PMYou're making Gene out to be some monster and he's anything but

Yeah I can really feel that love

You feel bad for him Flea because is a master at getting people to feel bad for him.

He certainly doesn't "love" any of us on a normal day when we need a husband and father present and doing what husbands and fathers should do.

I spent a very long time with him trying to make it work to no avail. I felt bad for him as well. I wanted to support him and all that. The fact IM so done...that says a lot. I was that man's defender and cheer leader for years. I feel used and stupid.

He isn't a monster....but he is a fucking prick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview