The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 09:31:53 PMShe aint got a bad frame for a gal nearly forty years old that has had two kids.

Which gal on these forumz do you think has the best body or best looking? Old Flea?
I dunno, I haven't exactly been paying attention to that. Probably Dove I guess?

It's not Oak, I'll tell you that much!  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 09:34:59 PMI dunno, I haven't exactly been paying attention to that. Probably Dove I guess?

It's not Oak, I'll tell you that much!  :crampe:
If you saw me, you would have the Yellow fever.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 09:41:09 PMI can always get Ivermectin.
Is that what you take to kill an erection when you see a hawt Yellow chick like me?

Reggie Essent

Herman

Reggie Essent

And Caskur owes me $20 American for making me read here pages of this crap.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Shen Li on September 02, 2023, 09:44:58 PMIs that what you take to kill an erection when you see a hawt Yellow chick like me?
No, I take a few thimbles of swish first. When they start looking hawt, I call my designated driver and get the fuck out of Dodge.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 02, 2023, 09:49:14 PMWhy did someone necro a 6 and a half year old thread?
I trolled Caskur into doing it in the Ivermectin thread.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 10:03:22 PMNo, I take a few thimbles of swish first. When they start looking hawt, I call my designated driver and get the fuck out of Dodge.
What is your type? Are you into Coloured gals with big arses?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 10:03:52 PMI trolled Caskur into doing it in the Ivermectin thread.

Well, she's from Perth and only has about 5 people to talk to.  If Australia is the backass of nowhere, Perth is the backass of the backass of nowhere.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 10:09:39 PMWhat is your type? Are you into Coloured gals with big arses?
Right now? I'm not into any type. 

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 02, 2023, 10:09:46 PMWell, she's from Perth and only has about 5 people to talk to.  If Australia is the backass of nowhere, Perth is the backass of the backass of nowhere.
I've been to Perth. Well, through it actually, there are better places in WA to be. Got a few relatives down Dardenup way, like the weather of the Pilbara up north.

Perth is full of crooked businessmen and wankers.

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview