The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 10:17:53 PMRight now? I'm not into any type. 
What do you mean? You must be fucking something or want to be fucking something?

Bonesaw

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 10:20:06 PMI've been to Perth. Well, through it actually, there are better places in WA to be. Got a few relatives down Dardenup way, like the weather of the Pilbara up north.

Perth is full of crooked businessmen and wankers.

Dude!  The names you people come up with down there. Dardenup, Pilbara, Uluru, Goologooliebangoolie ... Is there something about the Southern Cross that casts a spell on you all that causes you all to talk like Crocodile Dundee and add an "ie" to the ends of things?

Herman

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 10:21:19 PMWhat do you mean? You must be fucking something or want to be fucking something?
Not really. My wife was touring Italy during the initial Covid scare, had her lungs blown out on a ventilator.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 02, 2023, 10:24:32 PMDude!  The names you people come up with down there. Dardenup, Pilbara, Uluru, Goologooliebangoolie ... Is there something about the Southern Cross that casts a spell on you all that causes you all to talk like Crocodile Dundee and add an "ie" to the ends of things?
You think that's good, there's places on the other side of the country with names like "Poowong" and "Upotipotpon".

Nowhere with names like Dildo and Swastika. I had to go to Canada for that.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 10:26:23 PMNot really. My wife was touring Italy during the initial Covid scare, had her lungs blown out on a ventilator.
Oh shit, I did not know you were married.

Bonesaw

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 10:25:07 PMHuh what

I meant not being welcoming to flamers and trolls.  This forum has a drastically different identity now than when Brick was puffing his chest out on page numero uno... imho

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 10:28:37 PMOh shit, I did not know you were married.
Some people would tell you more than once. They'd be wrong though.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 02, 2023, 10:29:05 PMI meant not being welcoming to flamers and trolls.  This forum has a drastically different identity now than when Brick was puffing his chest out on page numero uno... imho
DId he not regard himself as either though? He was a moderator of BH for a while and a card carrying member of Legion before Doomsday bought his allegiance with a panel and all the prestige pertaining thereto.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 02, 2023, 10:29:05 PMI meant not being welcoming to flamers and trolls.  This forum has a drastically different identity now than when Brick was puffing his chest out on page numero uno... imho
It does. I thought you flamers were pricks too. I was wrong.

New managment here and shit is different. I gotta say, I like the new direction.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 10:28:00 PMYou think that's good, there's places on the other side of the country with names like "Poowong" and "Upotipotpon".

Nowhere with names like Dildo and Swastika. I had to go to Canada for that.

Well, Canadians ... you know ...

Bonesaw

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 10:33:38 PMDId he not regard himself as either though? He was a moderator of BH for a while and a card carrying member of Legion before Doomsday bought his allegiance with a panel and all the prestige pertaining thereto.

From what I heard he was inclined to leave that behind and was probably not too pleased to find his old compatriots rooting around in his new digs.  Whether or not he was honest with himself about what he was is something only he'd know.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 02, 2023, 10:09:46 PMWell, she's from Perth and only has about 5 people to talk to.  If Australia is the backass of nowhere, Perth is the backass of the backass of nowhere.

The only place on earth who made money through the pandemic...lots of money. Poor, poor us!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 02, 2023, 10:42:58 PMFrom what I heard he was inclined to leave that behind and was probably not too pleased to find his old compatriots rooting around in his new digs.  Whether or not he was honest with himself about what he was is something only he'd know.
He did accept a flame match tag team challenge here and won.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview