The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 99 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 10:48:07 PMThe only place on earth who made money through the pandemic...lots of money. Poor, poor us!!!

Well, you do get lots of fresh air.  I believe the longest expanse of ocean from any point on land is west from the coast off Perth.

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 10:48:07 PMThe only place on earth who made money through the pandemic...lots of money. Poor, poor us!!!
Lots of money was made everywhere during the pandemic. That is what the bullshit pandemic was all about. Making money for folks who don't need it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 02, 2023, 10:42:58 PMFrom what I heard he was inclined to leave that behind and was probably not too pleased to find his old compatriots rooting around in his new digs.  Whether or not he was honest with himself about what he was is something only he'd know.
Yeah.

Mind you, knowing what I know and reading between the lines for the rest, I have to say he handled himself admirably in the opening pages. He knew there was more to the interaction of the others that they weren't letting on... an ex-copper's instinct you might say.

I'm glad he found a berth here. He needed it after BH and FC got stuck into him and you know there were those that would never let it go easily.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Aylana on September 02, 2023, 10:52:02 PMDo people actually flame here...that is crazy.
Give us an example so I know what the hell flaming is. Only then will I be able to answer your question.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I wouldn't call it flaming. Not enough homoerotic refences.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Frood on November 14, 2016, 11:22:23 PMLook, I do not take Freud seriously at all and I do not care if a fifty year old man wants to relive his dead flame forum glory days. Nor the even less intelligent guy he dragged over here to get you as he wanted RW to help him with.

I've never considered you to be particularly bright, worldly, or mentally balanced.

(Since we're sharing and all)
Freud, why would anyone in their right mind care about the opinions of a fifty year old man who pretends to be a gal and thinks flaming is still popular. 

Thanks for proving my points again.

So from TBC's transvestite to moderator???
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 11:03:00 PMI wouldn't call it flaming. Not enough homoerotic refences.
Flaming, how frickin gay. The deadbeat dad and his Flynn are into flaming so what does that tell you folks.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 10:59:28 PMGive us an example so I know what the hell flaming is. Only then will I be able to answer your question.

Flaming is insulting with humour and wit. and should be subtle ...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 11:06:52 PMFlaming, how frickin gay. The deadbeat dad and his Flynn are into flaming so what does that tell you folks.
Oh, it's worse than you think. I tend towards the traditional example of flaming, Martini and Flange are working from the leftie-woke definition of it, handed down to them by a progtarded social worker who couldn't flame in the traditional sense and had to redefine the medium to her own specification.

Kind of like these clowns that claim a woman is anyone that identifies as one. I'm sure you're familiar with the type.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 11:10:31 PMFlaming is insulting with humour and wit. and should be subtle ...
An example of the woke feminist definition. ^

- Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 11:03:00 PMI wouldn't call it flaming. Not enough homoerotic refences.

"Flaming" is a literary device.  Nothing more.  That "Flametown" made an organized ritual of calling extended sophomoric put down contests "flaming matches"  was about the funniest fucking thing we trolls ever discovered on the inter webs.

I remember going to Brawl Hall and mocking that shit for weeks on end and not one "flamer" ever challenged me to a flaming match.

I was a little disappointed.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 02, 2023, 10:52:26 PMWell, you do get lots of fresh air.  I believe the longest expanse of ocean from any point on land is west from the coast off Perth.

I live in paradise but we're losing it. We are being swamped by Indians and other Asians.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 10:52:47 PMLots of money was made everywhere during the pandemic. That is what the bullshit pandemic was all about. Making money for folks who don't need it.

Money makes the world go around...

Did you see that video about China thieving the planets fish?
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview