The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 95 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 02, 2023, 11:32:34 PMBlame your Lefties.  I don't know what was wrong with the name Ayers Rock, but now you all have to grunt "Uluru"...
It's the Japanese word for "public toilet" I think.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 03, 2023, 03:57:11 AMWhere is that damn caskur. That biblical heathern better not be talking back to men.
Maybe its The Rupture... God took a look at her badly packed kebab and benched her to fix his mistake.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aylana

DKG

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 08:55:03 PMI haven't and I've no interest in doing so either. Most she'll ever get out of me if we ever encountered would be a hug and that would be about as far as it went.

I'm dead sure I could name a bunch of others that haven't shoved their empurpled junket pumping love gladiators up her too. Not every guy you meet on the forums is some testosterone raging super-testicle on legs you know.

She thinks I'm much more fun than I actually am  :dontknow:

It's pretty funny how mad she gets about it though and I'm one of the most boring people lol.

I wasn't even that much fun on drugs hahaha.

I wouldn't try to bang you, man. But I make really good Turkish coffee thanks to Froods tips lol. 

I do try to bring some romance first before the trousers drop but I'm way too good at it and that Poofer thing learned me a pretty good lesson leaving the menfolk alone....lest they go batshit. 

At least I finally got a skanky reputation out of it, much to Murds chagrin lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

I saw TRF, but I don't remember much about it. Was it heavily censored like BF and CBT?

Dove

Quote from: caskur on September 02, 2023, 09:23:01 PMIf I had the gutz, I would do a mother in law thread... lol

Now you have told me much.

Oh it was a nightmare. And I'm not even alone in that. His whole family knows she's way too involved and enables him and that it would wreck the marriage. It lasted longer than they thought it would.

Let me just say....I'm coparenting with his mother. Not him. He doesn't even see Squish right now. And when he does he is dumping on HER.

You start a MIL thread I have shit tons on stuff to add on that one lol.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on September 03, 2023, 01:42:45 PMI saw TRF, but I don't remember much about it. Was it heavily censored like BF and CBT?

Eeeehhh....i don't recall if it was. I know the owner was a bit on the tender side lol.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on September 03, 2023, 01:47:37 PMEeeehhh....i don't recall if it was. I know the owner was a bit on the tender side lol.
A bit on the tender side. I gather you mean he is not a fiscal hawk like me?

Dove

Quote from: DKG on September 03, 2023, 01:49:25 PMA bit on the tender side. I gather you mean he is not a fiscal hawk like me?

I mean he is kinda tender you know?

Like the night Trump won the election....he wasn't taking it very well  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Dove on September 03, 2023, 01:52:33 PMI mean he is kinda tender you know?

Like the night Trump won the election....he wasn't taking it very well  :crampe:
Okay, now I know exactly what you mean :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

DKG

But, I wonder if "tender" people make better forum owners. They seem less threatening to the community than ultra conservatives like me.

I want leftists to register and post here. But, they seem reluctant because I am a conservative and the admin is a right winger. I do not believe in censorship and neither Oak nor Lotus will ever be panel abused, but they will not post here. I am not tender enough I guess.

Dove

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 08:22:18 PMDiet bourbon. What the hell is that?

That was some sort of weird typo or brain zap I had while typing that out.

Please disregard the word "diet" in that post lol

Dove

Quote from: DKG on September 03, 2023, 01:59:04 PMBut, I wonder if "tender" people make better forum owners. They seem less threatening to the community than ultra conservatives like me.

I want leftists to register and post here. But, they seem reluctant because I am a conservative and the admin is a right winger. I do not believe in censorship and neither Oak nor Lotus will ever be panel abused, but they will not post here. I am not tender enough I guess.

They won't come here and engage respectfully.

I've tried so damn hard....it isn't gonna happen.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview