The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on September 03, 2023, 04:42:37 PMSo does that apply to you and everyone else who knows she's a douche canoe?

Since it "takes one to know one"?

And by that logic would that make you and asain skank since it would clearly take a skank to know a skank?
You are a lowlife douche skank piece of human excrement whore. Fucking losers from forums while you are married to Gene. UR a fucking animal.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2023, 04:48:13 PMYou are a lowlife douche skank piece of human excrement whore. Fucking losers from forums while you are married to Gene. UR a fucking animal.

Well thanks lol.

Having a good day, are we?  :s_laugh:

It takes one to know one, though....right? Eh?

EH?

Silly ass forum person. Lol. 
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Dove

I'm not a stickler for PI here but some people are getting awfully comfortable using my ex husband's first name.

Is that really nessesary to be addressing him so informally on a board?

Again I don't really care but if I'm not using his name I'm not too sure why a stranger is. Js.

Dove

reaps the honest

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on September 03, 2023, 05:01:48 PMI'm not a stickler for PI here but some people are getting awfully comfortable using my ex husband's first name.

Is that really nessesary to be addressing him so informally on a board?

Again I don't really care but if I'm not using his name I'm not too sure why a stranger is. Js.
Isn't this fucking rich. Super skank scumbag Dove has posted every fucking detail of that poor man's life(her narrative) and now she suddenly has a conscience. Did she discover it while she was fucking the busboy at Applebees.

You are an animal Dove. I hope your bf realizes it sooner rather than later and Gene gets custody of Squish.

Aylana

If King Martini had been rich...he would have been husband number 3.

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2023, 05:10:16 PMIsn't this fucking rich. Super skank scumbag Dove has posted every fucking detail of that poor man's life(her narrative) and now she suddenly has a conscience. Did she discover it while she was fucking the busboy at Applebees.

You are an animal Dove. I hope your bf realizes it sooner rather than later and Gene gets custody of Squish.

So all the details of his entire life is just what I've posted that happened?

So you read someone's account (which BTW...there is a lot more to then what I've posted) and that entitles you to use the first name of a man you don't even know?

Did I tell you that you could use his first name?

Get in your fucking lane or get on some gotdamn medication or something because you clearly can't manage the internet. What's "rich" here is some idiot in Canada reading posts and jumping in like she's personally involved and taking sides and using names. Some of you get so mad you touch the line of psychotic.

Go touch grass. It's fucking weird for you to take someone else's business so personal. Maybe ask people if you can use their name before just doing it.

Also all humans are animals. That's what we are, dipshit. My boyfriend has been in my life for 30 years....you think you know me better than he does?

Fucking psycho. Calm down. Idiot.

Dove

Quote from: Aylana on September 03, 2023, 05:15:51 PMIf King Martini had been rich...he would have been husband number 3.

Maybe. Granted he was able to afford some sanity and swag.

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana on September 03, 2023, 05:15:51 PMIf King Martini had been rich...he would have been husband number 3.
You know it. Dove is a white shank pig and Gene is a fool.

Shen Li

Dove has no fucking boundaries. She is always willing to spread em for something better or in the case of KM, something else.

Shen Li

What fucking rock did such a lowlife piece of shit skank like Dove grow? She is like a bad cartoon character she is so amoral.

Dove

And again with the first names. Good grief.

Okay I'm a skank and he is a fool. And Shen repeating it ad nauseum changes nothing.

I'll be divorced for 10 years and Shen will still be all mad as fuck over it and posting everyone's name because if I decide to share a detail or two....well that just opens up everyone's life and she is now entitled to everything from first names to my underwear drawer and everything.

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2023, 05:22:38 PMWhat fucking rock did such a lowlife piece of shit skank like Dove grow? She is like a bad cartoon character she is so amoral.

Michigan.

I've said this many times. I'm a Midwestern white skank

Now just because i said that doesn't mean you can start blasting everyone's name now. Try to control yourself!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview