The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"You know what Oberon... I would like to make one thing clear...

I was NEVER impressed with BH or ANY of the dudes who posted on it except Blackmuse who is a brilliant writer I consider borders on genius...

the fact you stated you were an admin means zippo to me...

As for that shit head EB, I believe there is a contract out on his errmmm, existence!...

And I was never impressed with you.

But, like many of those of claim to have been reviled by BH and its "dudes", you sure spent a lot of time around them. Why is that, I've often wondered.

Whilst my experience may or may not mean zippo, princess, it should tell you that I've been around, and I know who and what you are. Unstable is one word that comes to mind. Slighty schizoid is another term that could be applied.

Your agitating ways do not fit here...not that, from my observation, they were appropriate in any of your forums. If you are looking for a fight, try the Vancouver forum. The less emotionally moored seem welcome there.

Here is where adults play. You may find it dull compared to the more riotous environs you are attracted to, but that is how we like it.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"

How many of my matches did you read then? lemme guess...

None?

But, like many of those of claim to have been reviled by BH and its "dudes", you sure spent a lot of time around them. Why is that, I've often wondered.

Well I am extremely touched that you "wondered" about me... fucking fascinating stuff.  :nea:

Wonder no more...

Simple, isn't it?~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"You know what Oberon... I would like to make one thing clear...

I was NEVER impressed with BH or ANY of the dudes who posted on it except Blackmuse who is a brilliant writer I consider borders on genius...

the fact you stated you were an admin means zippo to me...

As for that shit head EB, I believe there is a contract out on his errmmm, existence!...

Whilst my experience may or may not mean zippo, princess, it should tell you that I've been around, and I know who and what you are. Unstable is one word that comes to mind. Slighty schizoid is another term that could be applied.

Your agitating ways do not fit here...not that, from my observation, they were appropriate in any of your forums. If you are looking for a fight, try the Vancouver forum. The less emotionally moored seem welcome there.

Here is where adults play. You may find it dull compared to the more riotous environs you are attracted to, but that is how we like it.

I do not mind caskur so far. I think she is delusional about the value of flaming, but hey it is no skin off my back what she believes. At least she is a real gal and not some bullshitting wanker in drag.

Bricktop

That is true.

However, the fact that she is something of a dupe and the butt of much derision elsewhere as a consequence of her inanity and lack of intelligence is somewhat telling.

If she can moderate her stupidity, and accept that she is among reasonable people, she could enjoy it here. Time will tell.

My guess is she will last a week.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"That is true.

However, the fact that she is something of a dupe and the butt of much derision elsewhere as a consequence of her inanity and lack of intelligence is somewhat telling.

If she can moderate her stupidity, and accept that she is among reasonable people, she could enjoy it here. Time will tell.

My guess is she will last a week.

Let's give her a chance.

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"Why don't you ask me, Az?

Who are you talking too, shifty?
Blahhhhhh...

The Countess

Quote from: "The Countess"
Quote from: "Oberon"That's Rowan. Nothing changes.

Want his phone number?

LOL you really don't read TRF, do you ?

No.

But don't interpret that as I don't kick some jerkoff's ass if and when required.

This isn't TRF, or Brawl Hall, or TDT.

Then quit acting like it is. The minute I posted, your fellow degenerates were starting to behave as if this was BH. Incinuating I'm male is perceived as an insult, a very retarded one, but still an insult. Lead by example and don't fucking flame. Simple, que no ?

Bricktop

Ok.

Just for fun...why did you and your fellow traveller come here?

Enlighten us.

The Countess

Quote from: "Oberon"Ok.

Enlighten us.

I can only speak for myself.

It's Rowan-free.

Bricktop

The Countess

No, you fucking Idiot. My friend Dovey used to post here

Nothing I say will change your mindset. Bellissimo has your guys heads all twisted

Bricktop

But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

The Countess

Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

What is the truth in your opinion ? That I'm here trolling for Freud ?

Wtf could I possibly do to make you any more paranoid ?

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"Ok.

Enlighten us.

I tried to join here before with a proxy... I thought I was sitting in pending and wasn't allowed in....so just shrugged it off...that might have been a year ago.

I gave another go a few days ago and could register straight away.

I have already said I post with difficulty on 3 pro-boards (changed as of yesterday once I downloaded adblocker)... I post on insipid facebook book which is one collective mummies group and after 3 months has crossed my eyes and turned my brain to jelly. I like debates and stuff. I like forums where you can call someone a dickhead and they're not going to get their panties in a twist.

Bra1n wants me to apologize for something and I refused to apologize to people I consider lower than shark shit. I didn't do anything wrong. It's all over the last great match that most likely will be the best match he'll ever see... pickles, poofa, me and (what's that other guys name flea?) yeah him... Mr Armani Suit Wearing Bra1n's  just trying to dominate me and that can't be done. WA women got the vote around 1900... I don't live in a patriarchal backward society.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview