The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "The Countess"
Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

What is the truth in your opinion ? That I'm here trolling for Freud ?

Wtf could I possibly do to make you any more paranoid ?

Tell us why you came here?

That would do it.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"Thank you for making my point.

what point was that?

spit it out!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

Quote from: "caskur"

what point was that?

spit it out!~

Jesus Christ, you are dense. Purposely I suspect.

The point being is that you came here from a flame board and you are looking for another place to throw your shit around like a caged chimp.

You and your fellow (whatever they are) have been straining to break off the leash so why not just come right out and get some?

Playing these coy games is ridiculous. Just show us what you are so that the mods here can do their jobs and the inevitable can take place. Your little act may be exciting for you but it is growing tedious for the rest of us.

caskur

Quote from: "Wulf"

what point was that?

spit it out!~

The point being is that you came here from a flame board and you are looking for another place to throw your shit around like a caged chimp.

You and your fellow (whatever they are) have been straining to break off the leash so why not just come right out and get some?

Playing these coy games is ridiculous. Just show us what you are so that the mods here can do their jobs and the inevitable can take place. Your little act may be exciting for you but it is growing tedious for the rest of us.

Bite me, dunce... ever heard the expression, scroll on by? well, there's your answer... now stick a sock in your gob...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

She sure as hell is. A good poster and she is hot.

Bricktop

2 things neither Flea nor Caskur can claim. Both are regarded as low level scum scrapers in their respective "home" forums.

That Flea claims to have originated at TDT is akin to bragging about being born in Yemen. Frankly, its something not to be promulgated.

Only one person of any worth came from TDT, and it wasn't this perro estúpido. May she rest in peace.

The Countess

And you can claim your status as the neighborhood Chester.

Complete filth and utter disgrace of Brawl Hall

Aryan

I decided to check out that Third Rail place, and low and behold that daughter bothering mongoloid Breakfall/Gallium is there.  :oeudC:

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"2 things neither Flea nor Caskur can claim. Both are regarded as low level scum scrapers in their respective "home" forums.

That Flea claims to have originated at TDT is akin to bragging about being born in Yemen. Frankly, its something not to be promulgated.

Only one person of any worth came from TDT, and it wasn't this perro estúpido. May she rest in peace.

We're Silent Prowler babes... in fact, I'm still in love with him..

Unlike you, he knew how to treat women.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I treat women like I treat men.

I treat ladies with respect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Countess"And you can claim your status as the neighborhood Chester.

Complete filth and utter disgrace of Brawl Hall

Brawl Hall is long gone, let it rest in peace.

Wulf

what point was that?

spit it out!~

Bite me, dunce... ever heard the expression, scroll on by? well, there's your answer... now stick a sock in your gob...

Wow, you told me.  :laugh3: Is that it? Is this the extent of the chops you think you have?

No wonder you got your ass run off whatever insipid shithole of a forum you came from.  :laugh3:

caskur

what point was that?

spit it out!~

Wow, you told me.  :laugh3: Is that it? Is this the extent of the chops you think you have?

No wonder you got your ass run off whatever insipid shithole of a forum you came from.  :laugh3:

I wasn't "run off"... I was banned...

you know that's a feather in my cap, don't you?

And I thought I told you to scroll on by?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

And you have to be a real irritation and pest to be banned from the scumpond that is TRF.

That's no feather in your cap. Its the letter "D".

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"And you have to be a real irritation and pest to be banned from the scumpond that is TRF.

That's no feather in your cap. Its the letter "D".

Bra1n loves me... go and ask him yourself if you don't believe me...

http://www.ballsgohere.com">
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview