The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Oberon"It doesn't have to be...Mr Moderator...

Look, I do not take Freud seriously at all and I do not care if a fifty year old man wants to relive his dead flame forum glory days. Nor the even less intelligent guy he dragged over here to get you as he wanted RW to help him with.

I've never considered you to be particularly bright, worldly, or mentally balanced.

(Since we're sharing and all)

Freud, why would anyone in their right mind care about the opinions of a fifty year old man who pretends to be a gal and thinks flaming is still popular.  :laugh3:

It's not popular anymore. Ant Agonizer and I pretty much finished it off by outting Pickles and Poofer, (real life brothers) so now ft was anihilated and will never recover.

Dum Sum is sucking the lifeforce out of 3rd Rail with his flea obession which is so over the top, it's unhealthy and he is certifiable and should be sectioned.

I'm laughing... I got banned and traded up my camera and off I go, smiling that I was partly responsible for bringing down ft...

which really, when all said and done, became troll town..

I have to consol my good bestie, Blackmuse.. but what the heck... Blackmuse will survive just fine.

This, folks, is what a psychiatrist would describe as obsessive compulsive disorder, in which the mentally challenged misfit lives an imaginary life vicariously in a flame forum, deluding themselves into thinking by doing so they are I M P O R T A N T. This is indicative of why flaming died. Those with the gift of creative writing that was both ascerbic, yet always amusing, were effectively demotivated by the flood of wannabes that believed "Your poop smells" is 'flaming'.

Most of the peons mentioned in Caskur's MANY class reports on the subject were widely regarded as try-hards with the writing skills of penguin.

However, that metaphoric portrayal flatters this idiotic doxy, who's inane doggerel simply choked up threads...as you all witness in this forum.

No doubt she will return to TRF, whereupon she will regale the rabble that still remains with tales of how she "crushed" TBC, and embarrassed the members with her rapier wit and searing flames.

As usual, not a soul will believe her fanciful brainfarts.

GORDY GAMBINO

writing skills of penguin

I call fucking bullshit.

Penguins cant write.

The prosecution is verballing ...again.

Case dismissed.

Fuck off.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

I find typing a REAL chore... excruciatingly painful plus i make so many errors typing it's embarrassing... this a major reason I like matches (because they give me prep time)... and/or writing critques for matches.... I'm a visual artist,... not a writer. Am I worried Oberon thinks I'm/w're dummies...  :shock:

hell no.

Do I live my life precariously through the game? of course... it's like being in a dream while awake..

He'd know that if he had a modicum of imagination...

He's not an artist therefore he cannot think like an artist..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"writing skills of penguin

I call fucking bullshit.

Penguins cant write.

Case dismissed.

Fuck off.

You sound like Ferret...

I better not catch you being Ferret,.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I call fucking bullshit.

Penguins cant write.

Gordon, cobber. Mate. Buddy.

THAT was the point of the remark.

Jesus fucking wept... :roll:

GORDY GAMBINO

I call fucking bullshit.

Penguins cant write.

Case dismissed.

Fuck off.

You sound like Ferret...

Listen woman you don't wanna catch nothun from me I go to Thailand and get my rocks off which is better than being married to youse fucken white bitches.

And no threaten me or u get this  ac_beating
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

I call fucking bullshit.

Penguins cant write.

Case dismissed.

Fuck off.

You sound like Ferret...

Listen woman you don't wanna catch nothun from me I go to Thailand and get my rocks off which is better than being married to youse fucken white bitches.

And no threaten me or u get this  ac_beating

Ew, ew, ew... You cum in yellow bags?

my favourite food is Thai... send me over a cook from Thailand...ta.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Look, I do not take Freud seriously at all and I do not care if a fifty year old man wants to relive his dead flame forum glory days. Nor the even less intelligent guy he dragged over here to get you as he wanted RW to help him with.

I've never considered you to be particularly bright, worldly, or mentally balanced.

Freud, why would anyone in their right mind care about the opinions of a fifty year old man who pretends to be a gal and thinks flaming is still popular.  :laugh3:

It's not popular anymore. Ant Agonizer and I pretty much finished it off by outting Pickles and Poofer, (real life brothers) so now ft was anihilated and will never recover.

Dum Sum is sucking the lifeforce out of 3rd Rail with his flea obession which is so over the top, it's unhealthy and he is certifiable and should be sectioned.

I'm laughing... I got banned and traded up my camera and off I go, smiling that I was partly responsible for bringing down ft...

I have to consol my good bestie, Blackmuse.. but what the heck... Blackmuse will survive just fine.

We have no idea who these people are and I am going to say none of us care either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

This, folks, is what a psychiatrist would describe as obsessive compulsive disorder, in which the mentally challenged misfit lives an imaginary life vicariously in a flame forum, deluding themselves into thinking by doing so they are I M P O R T A N T. This is indicative of why flaming died. Those with the gift of creative writing that was both ascerbic, yet always amusing, were effectively demotivated by the flood of wannabes that believed "Your poop smells" is 'flaming'.

Most of the peons mentioned in Caskur's MANY class reports on the subject were widely regarded as try-hards with the writing skills of penguin.

However, that metaphoric portrayal flatters this idiotic doxy, who's inane doggerel simply choked up threads...as you all witness in this forum.

No doubt she will return to TRF, whereupon she will regale the rabble that still remains with tales of how she "crushed" TBC, and embarrassed the members with her rapier wit and searing flames.

As usual, not a soul will believe her fanciful brainfarts.

You do not have to be delusional to post at trf, but, nah you have to be delusional.

These three seem to have cocooned themselves from the rest of the cyber world for a decade. They stopped buying new calendars in 2006. They are living in denial and the rest of the cyber world sees them as dinosaurs.

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Oberon"Thank you for making my point.

what point was that?

spit it out!~

Jesus Christ, you are dense. Purposely I suspect.

The point being is that you came here from a flame board and you are looking for another place to throw your shit around like a caged chimp.

You and your fellow (whatever they are) have been straining to break off the leash so why not just come right out and get some?

Playing these coy games is ridiculous. Just show us what you are so that the mods here can do their jobs and the inevitable can take place. Your little act may be exciting for you but it is growing tedious for the rest of us.

Bite me, dunce... ever heard the expression, scroll on by? well, there's your answer... now stick a sock in your gob...

Wow, you told me.  :laugh3: Is that it? Is this the extent of the chops you think you have?

No wonder you got your ass run off whatever insipid shithole of a forum you came from.  :laugh3:

I wasn't "run off"... I was banned...

you know that's a feather in my cap, don't you?

And I thought I told you to scroll on by?

And why would I give heed to anything you tell me? So far you haven't proven yourself all that impressive.

So, "banned", "run off", WTF is the difference? You were ejected from that nest of doughnut punched assholes for being the biggest asshole of the bunch. If that's what you call a "feather" then you have set a pretty low bar for yourself. :laugh3:

Anonymous

what point was that?

spit it out!~

The point being is that you came here from a flame board and you are looking for another place to throw your shit around like a caged chimp.

You and your fellow (whatever they are) have been straining to break off the leash so why not just come right out and get some?

Playing these coy games is ridiculous. Just show us what you are so that the mods here can do their jobs and the inevitable can take place. Your little act may be exciting for you but it is growing tedious for the rest of us.

Bite me, dunce... ever heard the expression, scroll on by? well, there's your answer... now stick a sock in your gob...

Wow, you told me.  :laugh3: Is that it? Is this the extent of the chops you think you have?

No wonder you got your ass run off whatever insipid shithole of a forum you came from.  :laugh3:

And why would I give heed to anything you tell me? So far you haven't proven yourself all that impressive.

So, "banned", "run off", WTF is the difference? You were ejected from that nest of doughnut punched assholes for being the biggest asshole of the bunch. If that's what you call a "feather" then you have set a pretty low bar for yourself. :laugh3:

Remember Wulf, this is a person that calls her flaming an art. :crazy:

Wulf

what point was that?

spit it out!~

While maybe not quite an art form in a traditional sense, it is a skill.

It is a mastery of verbal skills that many would like to aspire to but few achieve. I have a strong feeling that these recent additions are a group of underachievers, here solely in an attempt to frighten the natives.

The Chief Inspector is wiser in these matters than I, he is very old and has seen many things. I will defer the rest of these matters to him.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

what point was that?

spit it out!~

While maybe not quite an art form in a traditional sense, it is a skill.

It is a mastery of verbal skills that many would like to aspire to but few achieve. I have a strong feeling that these recent additions are a group of underachievers, here solely in an attempt to frighten the natives.

The Chief Inspector is wiser in these matters than I, he is very old and has seen many things. I will defer the rest of these matters to him.  :laugh3:

Underachievers is a very fitting word to describe them. But, within the three stooges, count chocula is special needs. That old man has the IQ of a coat hanger.

Bricktop

Thanks...I..er...think... :confused1:

Whatever traditional flaming was, what it wasn't was lame trolling, on-line gender swapping (yeah, like THAT requires a supreme intellect), exposing PI and concocting false allegations.

Freud was generally guarded as a rather weak minded apparatchik, hanging with the big boys and feeding from their notoriety. Whilst he was certainly capable of stringing sentences together, he lacked the spine to actually lead a flaming charge. He would stand on the sidelines and make a lot of noise, pretending he was well hard.

Most regarded him as somewhat effete, and perhaps slightly sociophobic. His main claim to fame was his adherence to silly "I'm a girl" trolls well after their use by date had passed. He seemed unable then, and now, to accept that his charade had been exposed from its origin. He was and clearly remains a sad and silly little man, and his constant attempt to portray himself as female may in fact be sourced in some level of gender confusion within himself.

On one occassion he was given the opportunity to meet with me, face to face. He declined, with some pitiful excuse about "studies". The truth was clear...he simply couldn't cope with being in a real life situation where his true self would have been on full display.

As to these two confederate clowns he's brought along...well, their words and actions speak for themselves.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

Thanks...I..er...think... :confused1:

Whatever traditional flaming was, what it wasn't was lame trolling, on-line gender swapping (yeah, like THAT requires a supreme intellect), exposing PI and concocting false allegations.

Freud was generally guarded as a rather weak minded apparatchik, hanging with the big boys and feeding from their notoriety. Whilst he was certainly capable of stringing sentences together, he lacked the spine to actually lead a flaming charge. He would stand on the sidelines and make a lot of noise, pretending he was well hard.

Most regarded him as somewhat effete, and perhaps slightly sociophobic. His main claim to fame was his adherence to silly "I'm a girl" trolls well after their use by date had passed. He seemed unable then, and now, to accept that his charade had been exposed from its origin. He was and clearly remains a sad and silly little man, and his constant attempt to portray himself as female may in fact be sourced in some level of gender confusion within himself.

On one occassion he was given the opportunity to meet with me, face to face. He declined, with some pitiful excuse about "studies". The truth was clear...he simply couldn't cope with being in a real life situation where his true self would have been on full display.

He sounds like a disturbed individual.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview