The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
I worked in Queensland. Most Australian gals are quite fat and gross. At least the ones of European descent. You would be bitter too if you looked like that fat diseased slob caskur.

Caskur is the perfect phenotype of why all white Aussie guys want East Asian chicks.

Not all of them...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
I worked in Queensland. Most Australian gals are quite fat and gross. At least the ones of European descent. You would be bitter too if you looked like that fat diseased slob caskur.

Caskur is the perfect phenotype of why all white Aussie guys want East Asian chicks.

Not all of them...

I know RW. However, this old white twat a huge chip on her shoulder. Don't tell me you deny that.

caskur

Not the hot guys like my husband... he can't stand them...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

He must be a fruit or getting some Oriental action on the side.

caskur

you have a one tracked mind.... you're not a barn animal by any chance are you?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Do you blame him Herm. Here's a photo of old that white cow caskur.

http://everydayfeminism.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-Shot-2015-02-20-at-4.08.51-PM.png">

I could walk by caskur's man wearing high heels and tight jeans and he would forget caskur's  real name.

caskur

I could walk by he man in high heels and tight jeans and he would forget her name,

You can have him... I had him in his best years and I get all the money... then I'll get myself a toy boy...

win win...

he gets you, a smelly Asian who doesn't use toilet paper and I get a cruise ship to sail the seven seas..

:thumbup:
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Caskur's old man fucks cheap South East Asian whores and then comes home complaining about his old lady stinking of poo and BO.

Caskur is HIV positive.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"Caskur's old man fucks cheap South East Asian whores and then comes home complaining about his old lady stinking of poo and BO.

Caskur is HIV positive.

Fugly... your head is flat.. obviously your mother dropped you on it a dozen times...

I'm still waiting for that paunch shot...

chop, chop!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Caskur's old man fucks cheap South East Asian whores and then comes home complaining about his old lady stinking of poo and BO.

Caskur is HIV positive.

Caskur's husband is in South East Asia now for "business".

Bricktop

Fugly...

Speaking of fugly, may I present Caskur in all her glory.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2wlys5j.jpg">

The image is linked to TRF, so there's no privacy issue here.

This is one who calls others "fugly".

Seriously.

caskur

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Oh geez...

I don't look like that now... That was pre-diabetes diagnosis... I lost 20 kilos... .
- Andy Warhol

Angry White Male

I understand, and I also understand that we cannot pick our looks/genes.

That being said, you're one female poster that I may not decide to hit on after consuming 12 beers.

It's nothing personal.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview