Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Test!

Started by Angry White Male, November 11, 2016, 08:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Anonymous

You see Mel, it's not so hard to not complain about VF here while you're banned there now is it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You see Mel, it's not so hard to not complain about VF here while you're banned there now is it.

You are treating po little Mel unfairly just like the owner of the other board did. :laugh3:

Odinson

Hey oilrig boy!

Let me in the private polka!

I´ll teach you how to keep your asian woman satisfied.. She would think all other men are inadequate after she takes your money and dumps you.

:D

Angry White Male

fleamailman

Can I seek attention here requested the goblin. I am really pathetic you know.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/CF376B1E-DD95-4778-A9DF-EEA07F94C16F_zps37vgpbnm.jpg.html">

Look like anything goes here?

fleamailman

Quote from: "fleamailman"I am an over the hill trf wanker too.

unperturbed at seeing each of his posts modified into one liners by the moderator the goblin just continued "...wouldn't a troll use a pseudonym here, yet I have never posted under any name bar my own, and no I am not beholden to any forum neither, I'm no more this forum than that one, not trf nor bc, or wb, or cf, or of those umpteen other forums I am on...", yet the goblin remembered reading the day before yesterday on blue cashew here a post about how trolling used to be something more than one liners, sighing "...no, I'm not a troll, moreover I've never claimed to be a troll neither, no not even when I was posting on troll valhalla forum, though I do agree with the poster here that their posts back then were better, better than these here I mean, if only because on that troll's forum one was allowed that freedom of expression there that you deny me...", nighttime now, where the goblin off to do his posting rounds, smiling "...thank you for reminding me to save my posts to other forums before I hit the post button..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/b9e8ce7c8d44d7fdb60ff459c7fce5ff.jpg">

Anonymous

Hello fleamailman and welcome.

ac_hithere

fleamailman

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello fleamailman and welcome.

ac_hithere

whereupon the goblin grinned, asking "...now you don't think of me as some callous troll I hope, I mean what's a human if not a big ape with a brain, whereas a goblin would be a little troll with a brain then, same difference I suppose, ah but I don't ever address you as an ape here, so why do get called "troll" back for my pains, no I never understand you humans, yet thanks for welcoming me though, it's both big and daring of you...", at which point the goblin bowed low as was only befitting to the occasion he felt, while outside in the cold night's sky the off set moon seemed to be yawning to the goblin to go to bed now, sighing "...I started on the wrong foot on this forum, I guess the animosity held toward trf brushed off onto me too then, but I'm my own goblin always, moreover apart from one or two more involving posters on trf most there have ignored me so far for their own trolling shenanigans, as if trying to be a troll would get them accepted then yet the more they try the more it looks like they're trying...", and then the goblin doubted that anyone in their right mind would ever follow this post this far so he asked quietly and politely "...btw you haven't read this far have you, good, I mean I'm sure this forum has reading standards to maintain..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/a44b0a8ac96177842122302855bdfc3b.jpg">

Anonymous

fleamailman, Herman's heart is in the right place..

He is a little too zealous at times that's all.

fleamailman

Quote from: "Fashionista"fleamailman, Herman's heart is in the right place.. He is a little too zealous at times that's all.

("...I don't exist so he hasn't done anything to me personally..." smiled the goblin faced with an awaiting sandman who was holding a rather large bag marked "goblin" upon it, adding "...google my username, things my end might become a little clearer to you if you do, no most forums fold in the end so I just value my time upon them while they last, that's all...")

Anonymous

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"fleamailman, Herman's heart is in the right place.. He is a little too zealous at times that's all.

("...I don't exist so he hasn't done anything to me personally..." smiled the goblin faced with an awaiting sandman who was holding a rather large bag marked "goblin" upon it, adding "...google my username, things my end might become a little clearer to you if you do, no most forums fold in the end so I just value my time upon them while they last, that's all...")

You are prominent on a lot of boards fleamailman..

I know a lot of boards come and go, but I hope we stick around for a while..

I hope you do too.

ac_smile

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are prominent on a lot of boards fleamailman.. I know a lot of boards come and go, but I hope we stick around for a while.. I hope you do too.

next day of what the goblin hoped to be many more then found the goblin himself seated at his desk with a coffee reading through the night's remains, those replies from his rounds again, where he was paused at the one by Fashonista now, and where time slowly ticked away the moments in the background as he gathered his thoughts together, then proposing "...keep me company and I will post more towards you then, conversely let me sleep only expecting me to post here and I will slumber away and hunger elsewhere for my sustenance, yes my price is ever your involvement with me, though how you interact is entirely up to you, just keep it fairly anonymous and I will imagine you that the rare beauty that you are, reveal yourself to me and in that moment you'll revert from being this internet's peter pan here to being your real life wendy there...", and with that the goblin sought out a picture to match his sentiment, saying "...ah yes, it all looks such generosity on my part, but no, know that I am selfish lest it becomes selfless, for in truth I perform better under a certain sense of audience with its accompanying feeling of deadline..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/b3fd19ecb956bcf53299ac9de5f4d829.png">

Anonymous

Fleamailman, we used to have a lady who posted here that was a successful author of two books and maybe three by now..

She focused on teen mysteries..

I think you would have liked ghost..

I sure miss her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview