Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Test!

Started by Angry White Male, November 11, 2016, 08:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleamailman

Quote from: "Fashionista"Fleamailman, we used to have a lady who posted here that was a successful author of two books and maybe three by now.. She focused on teen mysteries.. I think you would have liked ghost.. I sure miss her.

"...I would of perhaps, though I guess I'd like anyone who writes in their posts regardless of their background..." replied the goblin grateful for the company, then adding "...more readers read short interactive content than most anything else where posts are just one type of that interactive content there, but who ever stops to think over their texts twice, simply it's post and discard, reply and move on to the next post, again and again, but what if one came back to what one had written and rewrote it better, then found a matching picture to get an eye for illustrating texts, then reposted it elsewhere afresh to see if it generates a hitcount, or how it is received, surely that would be a better way of spending one's time here online than trolling or just stating one's opinion on threads that are soon forgotten...", banging then, just the windy nighttime of a passing rainstorm where things battered to and fro in the unseen darkness, the goblin loved this weather when indoors for it made his apartment seem all the more cozy and silent by comparison save for the purring of his computer, the intense sound of his swirling blood through his physic, and words that presented themselves like colors on a palate for the execution of this his post now

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/16d472f912647cc29da21b8073506b31.jpg">

Anonymous

Some posters prefer to get right to the point rather just write fleamailman..

That's understandable considering most people have a limited amount of time online..

Both are good in my opinion.

ac_smile

fleamailman

Quote from: "Fashionista"Some posters prefer to get right to the point rather just write fleamailman.. That's understandable considering most people have a limited amount of time online.. Both are good in my opinion. ac_smile

"...but how about you though..." inquired the goblin returned from work this cold evening time, continuing "..."straight to the point" is ok for those type posters, but does it make for good reading longterm, so it's a balance of content and presentation where one without the other loses that reader for something else somewhere else eventually, where the trick is to see if they remain...", perhaps the goblin was paraphrasing lord chesterfield idea of presentation without content is tin, content without presentation is lead, whereas presentation with content is gold, before adding "...troll's post are too blunt whereas writertypes's too wordy, so I guess that just leaves the individual to decide what balance is best for them, see you were right, but then how do you see your posts now..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/f10538772ccce198030ac398f7dff9e7.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Some posters prefer to get right to the point rather just write fleamailman.. That's understandable considering most people have a limited amount of time online.. Both are good in my opinion. ac_smile

"...but how about you though..." inquired the goblin returned from work this cold evening time, continuing "..."straight to the point" is ok for those type posters, but does it make for good reading longterm, so it's a balance of content and presentation where one without the other loses that reader for something else somewhere else eventually, where the trick is to see if they remain...", perhaps the goblin was paraphrasing lord chesterfield idea of presentation without content is tin, content without presentation is lead, whereas presentation with content is gold, before adding "...troll's post are too blunt whereas writertypes's too wordy, so I guess that just leaves the individual to decide what balance is best for them, see you were right, but then how do you see your posts now..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/f10538772ccce198030ac398f7dff9e7.png">

If you feel the owner of this board lacks presentation, content or both, you do not have to read or respond to her posts.

I like her though, she is good people.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Fleamailman, we used to have a lady who posted here that was a successful author of two books and maybe three by now..

Ghost was a cunt!

She sure liked to dish it out, but couldn't handle getting it back!

She was a piece of shit.  I'll never forget how she slapped down Vivek hard for attempting to write a children's book of his own, when he didn't deserve it.

A true bitch, and most likely the only reason her "teen mystery" novel even came to light was due to the fact that she is Native Indian, and had systems in place provided for by the taxpayers that others would not be able to access.

fleamailman

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "fleamailman"
If you feel the owner of this board lacks presentation, content or both, you do not have to read or respond to her posts. I like her though, she is good people.

"...I'm not accusing anyone of anything, only was asking how she saw her own posts..." repeated the goblin then becoming a bit more honest about it, restarting "...no, using her really I was asking myself that question if only because of two things now, one that the readership goes up with the practice meaning one's benchmark becomes apparent, and two that those years simply pass in chitchat if one doesn't have a direction vis a vis one's own benchmark now..." in fact, if anything the goblin appreciated the fact that most of the posts by the trolls had neither much presentation nor content to them, but he would feel guilty if he were to do that himself, sighing "...do note how the troll's posts get so stunted in their defensiveness, where most writers on the other hand would hold their own posts in contempt it seems, where neither their book writing style nor that book writing effort is apparent in their posts I mean, most odd when more readers read "short interactive content" than most anything else, where our posts are "short interactive content" between us...", in short, it was because trolls were expected to troll while humans was expected to post plainly in first person that the goblin had no intention of doing neither today, instead he just related "...trolls have the guts to be trolls, only they waste their time on such trivia as seen across the boards, time passes Herman, and then these years catch up with one in bitter regret I guess..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/06c47317f7892ee143739713a8662159.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Speak English mother fucker...no one is going to read your nonsense babbles.....blah blah blah....no one cares.

fleamailman

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Fleamailman, we used to have a lady who posted here that was a successful author of two books and maybe three by now..
Ghost was a cunt! She sure liked to dish it out, but couldn't handle getting it back! She was a piece of shit.  I'll never forget how she slapped down Vivek hard for attempting to write a children's book of his own, when he didn't deserve it. A true bitch, and most likely the only reason her "teen mystery" novel even came to light was due to the fact that she is Native Indian, and had systems in place provided for by the taxpayers that others would not be able to access.

"...very few writers can be generous, it's why it's better to go more by hitcount than critic, where simply one posts one's work in installments only to take note of how many people return to read it..." ventured the goblin adding "...critics are like polsters where hitcount is like election results, thus I never critic, I just advise the author to keep an eye on his hitcount...", in fact, the goblin had another reason why he didn't critic but that could be related another time he felt

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/d4762f22c8b4ca212b3fe3ef2a5c86ef.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Speak English mother fucker...no one is going to read your nonsense babbles.....blah blah blah....no one cares.

"...yes of course a "no one" is going to read my babbles, or not read them as the case may be, but then again it's always a "someone" who replies now isn't it..." smiled the goblin thanking Barry Sweet for his inept baseless worthless conjecture there, then adding "...tell you what though, suppose you first go out and get that readership there, then you can come back and lecture me on what folks will or won't read now...", where the goblin for his part was often addressing conjecture queens he felt, not that he minded them too much as they kind of conserved thought emissions somewhat, where Berry Sweet could well be some sort conversationalist for all the goblin could tell, whereupon the goblin just borrowed darth vader's words "the thought footprint is not strong in this one"

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/07853b0c2433ba9c4a14b878e4d9184c.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview