Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

YAHOO....Gangland Undercover Season 2

Started by Anonymous, October 01, 2016, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head head, fruitcake, crap n' drool, moron, twirlybrained, nutcase like Shen Li likes racist one per center motorcycle gang members.

:2r4ml1j_th:

He is just a troll. The only reason his shit does not get moved to RR is that he is not here often and on occasion he can be genuinely funny.

Not intentionally though  :laugh:

Gary Joak is better as a conspiracy theorist than as an entertaining poster.

Anonymous

Let's get back on topic. Darko returns in episode 5.

GORDY GAMBINO

Mother/ daughter combo I'm up for it.  :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Mother/ daughter combo I'm up for it.  :yahoo:

:beurk:

cc

Dunno anything about the OP show, but even some we liked and used to watch have gone south lately .. Blacklist was pretty fair initially and Blindspot real good acting but wearing thin of late  .. looked forward to Designated Survivor as "possibly" good .. .. but with a concern about its direction

All 3 are dogs .... Designated Survivor appears that it will .. and to an extent already has fulfilled my worse fears as Jack devolves into a Rohammad

Tyrant, good only because of the great acting of the dictator, stupidly killed him and he was the character that made the show go

We are finding each year of TV worse than the year before .... and can find little that can hold us now

Saw one show recently, I think on FX called "The Tunnel" ... extremely good plot and acting .. light years ahead of N American shows in every way ... but short series, i'm not sure if more is intended
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Daisy May"Dunno anything about the OP show, but even some we liked and used to watch have gone south lately .. Blacklist was pretty fair initially and Blindspot real good acting but wearing thin of late  .. looked forward to Designated Survivor as "possibly" good .. .. but with a concern about its direction

All 3 are dogs .... Designated Survivor appears that it will .. and to an extent already has fulfilled my worse fears as Jack devolves into a Rohammad

Tyrant, good only because of the great acting of the dictator, stupidly killed him and he was the character that made the show go

We are finding each year of TV worse than the year before .... and can find little that can hold us now

Saw one show recently, I think on FX called "The Tunnel" ... extremely good plot and acting .. light years ahead of N American shows in every way ... but short series, i'm not sure if more is intended

cc I can get you in the movies.  ac_hithere
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Dunno anything about the OP show, but even some we liked and used to watch have gone south lately .. Blacklist was pretty fair initially and Blindspot real good acting but wearing thin of late  .. looked forward to Designated Survivor as "possibly" good .. .. but with a concern about its direction

You'd love Gangland Undercover 2. New episode tomorrow night. Charlie Falco meets his old nemesis from the Vagos, Darko. I can hardly wait. :yahoo:

cc

Maybe. Like detectives & robbers shows, Not usually into undercover parts of them.

Will give it a boo. What Network is it on?

Still laffin @ Sutherland .. seems he has seen the error of his ways / lost his way and  doing penance for being so harsh on islamics for years

He started making up for his previous sins on the last 2 24 seasons, so could see it coming

The new one is already taking the direction that islamics are good, white guys are bad for not liking what islamic  fundies do

I'm expecting the season final, if it gets that far, will end with him bumup  while grinding his fore head into the concrete

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Maybe. Like detectives & robbers shows, Not usually into undercover parts of them.

Will give it a boo. What Network is it on?

Still laffin @ Sutherland .. seems he has seen the error of his ways / lost his way and  doing penance for being so harsh on islamics for years

He started making up for his previous sins on the last 2 24 seasons, so could see it coming

The new one is already taking the direction that islamics are good, white guys are bad for not liking what islamic  fundies do

I'm expecting the season final, if it gets that far, will end with him bumup  while grinding his fore head into the concrete

Fuck Queefer Sutherland.

Gangland Undercover season 2 is on the History Channel.

cc

Thanks .. will mark it to record .. I think I have that channel .. now to find it

Edit - Deed done

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Thanks .. will mark it to record .. I think I have that channel .. now to find it

Edit - Deed done

The first season was better in my opinion.

Anonymous

The final episode of season 2 tonight.  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Great news, they are going to make at least two more episodes. Episode 7 is on tonight.

Anonymous

A new episode of Gangland Undercover airs tonight. The Devil is informed that his sergeant at arms has deep suspicions of Falco.