Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Supremacist Extremism

Started by Romero, November 17, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

In most Tolerant Inclusive Multi-Cult Canada you told us about?

Can't be.

Surely you jest
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Most Canadians are tolerant and inclusive.

Quote from: "cc"islam is raw evil

You are not.

cc

From what YOU are telling us, it's obvious that ...

in order to protect our most Tolerant & Inclusive of invaders Multi-Cult Canada you told us about ...

we must jettison / separate ourselves from Quebec

Romero

Since I've never said anything like that, it's obvious you have mental issues.

cc

Aw, the tired old hokey   "mental issues"  ploy

Yup. You have convinced me  ... To protect our purity image, Quebec has to go

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "cc"OK,

Best is for all you WHITE guys  to be gone

What Colour are ya CC ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

cc

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "cc"

Clearly you white guys have to go

Ya dodging the Q .

What Colour are ya CC ?

Its not Rocket Science .

Romero

QuoteTexas high school students make Nazi salute and shout 'Hail Trump' in senior class photos

A group of high school seniors in Texas gave the Nazi salute and shouted "Hail Trump" during a class photograph, KPRC Channel 2 reports.

Photos of students at Houston's Cypress Ranch High School surfaced on social media on Tuesday, showing a group of what appears to be mostly boys holding their hands out in the Nazi salute.

Twitter user @louismccorgilee posted some of the photos online, accompanied by a text saying the Nazi salute followed a group of girls making the black power fist in another photo. According to a screenshot of the text, teachers at the school neglected to ask those making the salute to stop. "The just let them be nazi boys," one text read.

"There were swastikas all over my desk in science," another person texted.

http://2d0yaz2jiom3c6vy7e7e5svk.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/twitter_photo-800x430.png">

In a letter to parents, Cypress Ranch High School Bob Hull promised the school is "conducting an investigation" into the incident, adding "those implicated will be punished."

"Several of our students made the poor choice of displaying inappropriate gestures during this time," the letter read. "Unfortunately, many of these images have been shared on social media. This is extremely disappointing as this is not an accurate representation of our student body."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/texas-high-school-students-make-nazi-salute-and-shout-hail-trump-in-senior-class-photos/">//http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/texas-high-school-students-make-nazi-salute-and-shout-hail-trump-in-senior-class-photos/

RW

We just bounce from one extreme to the next.  This gets more divisive and ridiculous by the minute.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Romero"Since I've never said anything like that, it's obvious you have mental issues.

ac_lmfao

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Romero" followed a group of girls making the black power fist in another photo.

huh?  this sounds just as bad as the nazi thing, but only one line is devoted to it.  Nothing in the title, no pic, no teacher comment, almost nothing, how come???

RW

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Romero" followed a group of girls making the black power fist in another photo.

huh?  this sounds just as bad as the nazi thing, but only one line is devoted to it.  Nothing in the title, no pic, no teacher comment, almost nothing, how come???

Media bias.

Any further questions?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Yeah Right

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"

Media bias.

Any further questions?

Nope.  That works for me. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Romero

QuoteDutch voters reject white nationalist extremists

As more results come in, it's clear that Dutch voters have rejected the anti-Muslim rhetoric of Geert Wilders. Instead voters will return Prime Minister Mark Rutte and the center-right People's Party for Freedom and Democracy to power.

The center-left Green-Left party, led by Jesse Klaver, a 30-year-old upstart who embraced Barack Obama-style campaign tactics, also appeared to do well, potentially quadrupling its seats.

Despite big, ugly talk from Wilders, Dutch voters maintained their nation's traditions of openness and acceptance. And in rejecting the hateful nationalist rhetoric, they may have also drawn a line that will make it harder for Wilders' equivalents elsewhere in Europe.

One thing that may have contributed to the white nationalist defeat — Donald Trump. The embarrassing chaos surrounding Trump's first two months hasn't exactly made nationalism look like a winning team. Trump's the poster boy for incompetence, confusion, and international disdain.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/15/1643845/-Duch-voters-reject-white-nationalist-extremists">//http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/15/1643845/-Duch-voters-reject-white-nationalist-extremists