Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Yo Gobbling Yanks!

Started by RW, November 23, 2016, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"How do you do gravy when you deep fry?

Honestly, I've never heard of spicy turkey before.

To get a little stock you could boil the neck but we use chicken stock and go from there. I like a giblet gravy with celery, onion, and sliced boiled egg. We cook the neck till the meat starts falling off and use that too.

If we buy turkeys with giblets, the giblets go  in the garbage.

Some interesting cooking ideas though. But, I'm too set in my ways to try any.

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"deep fried turkey with cajun marinade injected....

I have had fried turkey..

We considered buying a turkey fryer, but we feel it might be a little dangerous.

its only dangerous if its frozen at all.... just make absolutely sure its thawed and its fine.... well.... as fine as possible with 3 gallons of boiling grease.... :laugh:

:ohmy:

how did you think turkeys get fried? blow marijuana smoke in their face? :laugh:

LOL!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Happy Thanksgiving day weekend to Yeah Right, dsm, Azhya, Wulf and any other Americans who view our forum that I left out.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Happy Thanksgiving day weekend to Yeah Right, dsm, Azhya, Wulf and any other Americans who view our forum that I left out.

ac_smile

What about kiebers? He likes his turkey, especially the neck and giblets.

Twenty Dollars

Happy TG to everyone having turkey. The gravy is important. Im gonna have a surf, and smoke a chicken. A 4 kilo  turkey at the Auto Mercado cost $120.

kiebers

In honor of the day.....

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

This is my favourite Thanksgiving movie...

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlg9U5YbY4
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Any Americans planning to take in Black Friday sales tomorrow?

kiebers

NO!!!!  Last year cured me. Bought a new truck on black Friday.  LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"NO!!!!  Last year cured me. Bought a new truck on black Friday.  LOL

Black Friday sales is growing in Canada, but it's still small compared to Boxing week sales.

RW

Best sales for clothing happen after New Years but have a really limited selection.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Best sales for clothing happen after New Years but have a really limited selection.

So true, as Boxing week(plus) moves along there are some real bargains for clothes..

But, like you said very limited selection.

Thiel

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to our neighbours to the South.
gay, conservative and proud