The best topic

Replies: 8349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:54:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Tonight I'm seeing The TROGGS!!!

Started by Bricktop, November 21, 2016, 11:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Obi, how was the concert?

It's probably not over yet. The old fuckers keep falling asleep between songs.

I wonder what that acoustics are like when projected through an oxygen tent. ac_umm

RW

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"<Snip>[/video]

It still won't make you kewl...

And a boatload of make-up and mad photoshop skills won't make you pretty. What's your point?

I don't have make-up on except Mascara and eyeliner and it's not photoshopped...

Are you literate dear?

I'm definitely having issues posting... but illiterate?

I don't think so...

Don't be jealous of my good looks. I can't help that you were beat with the ugly stick being birthed... Blame God... not me!

You will never have to worry about anyone being envious of your looks, let alone me.  You'd have to tie a Flesh Light around your neck to get the boys to even give you a second look.  But that's okay.  Looks aren't everything or in your case, anything :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

And a boatload of make-up and mad photoshop skills won't make you pretty. What's your point?

I don't have make-up on except Mascara and eyeliner and it's not photoshopped...

Are you literate dear?

I'm definitely having issues posting... but illiterate?

I don't think so...

Don't be jealous of my good looks. I can't help that you were beat with the ugly stick being birthed... Blame God... not me!

You will never have to worry about anyone being envious of your looks, let alone me.  You'd have to tie a Flesh Light around your neck to get the boys to even give you a second look.  But that's okay.  Looks aren't everything or in your case, anything :)

Oooo... MEEEEEOOOOWWWW! psssssss
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I DID NOT SEE THE TROGGS!!!

The show was re-scheduled, but we didn't get re-issued tickets!!!

Have to wait til Sunday now.

In the meantime, the venue bought us a drink, and invited us to listen to the regular Tuesday night casual music performance.

Appalachian Mountain music!!!! Redneck rock'n'roll!!!

To add to the surreal moment, they were burning joss sticks while playing hillbilly dancin' songs!!!

Bricktop

Aaaand...you're naturally blonde, right?

ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"

I wonder what that acoustics are like when projected through an oxygen tent. ac_umm

I would have thought you'd know more about acoustics and tents than I, ya grunt!!!

Nothing wrong with my hearing. I can still hear a fly fart at 100 metres AND tell you what sex the fly is.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"

Aaaand...you're naturally blonde, right?

ac_toofunny

see the colour of my eyebrows dingleberry?... That's my hair colour...

Any other questions?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Is that the same colour as they are here?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qNFE6vg94Rk/maxresdefault.jpg">

RW

It's a little known fact that blonde hair darkens as a person ages so blondes must dye or lighten their hair to get back to their "original" colour.
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"Is that the same colour as they are here?

[/img]

Of course.

What's the big fascination with my eyebrows...?

Haven't you seen eyebrows before Mr Plod?
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

I would have thought you'd know more about acoustics and tents than I, ya grunt!!!

Nothing wrong with my hearing. I can still hear a fly fart at 100 metres AND tell you what sex the fly is.

So is determining a flies sex through their flatulence a useful talent in Oz?

Just curious.  :laugh3:

But to be fair, given the choice between listening for fly farts and spending time with those Stralian "women", (Caskur, Dinky D :confused1:, the countess, etc) spending your time waiting for a fly to bust ass, don't sound so bad.

caskur

But to be fair, given the choice between listening for fly farts and spending time with those Stralian "women", (Caskur, Dinky D :confused1:, the countess, etc) spending your time waiting for a fly to bust ass, don't sound so bad.

Freud was born in America and is an immigrant in Australia... The Countess is a Latino from LA... the hoods....And still lives there.
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

Freud was born in America and is an immigrant in Australia... The Countess is a Latino from LA... the hoods....And still lives there.

Regardless of where that Dinky thing was born, it claims an Aussie nationality.

As for the other one, I'll take your word for it.

That leaves you, being that you are an Australian and seeing that you proudly claim to be an example of female beauty, I'll stand by my previous post.

caskur

I can't remember your previous post...

Who are you again?
- Andy Warhol

Wulf

Quote from: "caskur"I can't remember your previous post...

Who are you again?

You responded to it, you fucking cow.

It's obvious that your eggs are well past their expiration date but isn't a little early for senility?