The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Valid Link

Started by Angry White Male, November 22, 2016, 03:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Valid moreso now, then it was then...

Read it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Valid moreso now, then it was then...

Read it.

Mel, I don't want cross forum drama.

kiebers

It's just Mel talking to himself as evs, mimi, oscar, Berry and Zekko. It is another forum though. I think we shall do away with the link. Give it up Mel. No one cares about your issues with anyone.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "kiebers"It's just Mel talking to himself as evs, mimi, oscar, Berry and Zekko. It is another forum though. I think we shall do away with the link. Give it up Mel. No one cares about your issues with anyone.

Omg! Lmao.  What a butt hurt loser with no life.  He posted the same pathetic link at mmb.  Dudes got way too much time on his hands.  

Same old shit for 8 years...yes, no one cares.  Even his ex wif doesnt give a shit.  He needs a job or a life...perhaps both...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"It's just Mel talking to himself as evs, mimi, oscar, Berry and Zekko. It is another forum though. I think we shall do away with the link. Give it up Mel. No one cares about your issues with anyone.

Mel needs to get a frickin grip.

GORDY GAMBINO

Last I heard he was going off to buy a block of land but he couldn't find it cos he lost the plot.

whahahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Last I heard he was going off to buy a block of land but he couldn't find it cos he lost the plot.

whahahahahaha

The last time I heard that line, I laughed so hard I almost fell from my dinosaur.

Anonymous

Mel did that?

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Last I heard he was going off to buy a block of land but he couldn't find it cos he lost the plot.

whahahahahaha

The last time I heard that line, I laughed so hard I almost fell from my dinosaur.

You should trade the old wif in on a new Asian model.  :howdy:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mel did that?

Yes. None of them would say those things.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Mel did that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Mel did that?

I was in such a hurry this morning, that I only glanced at it.

Berry Sweet

That guy lives in the past...hes constantly getting run over...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"That guy lives in the past...hes constantly getting run over...

Maybe he will use that forum now to rant against VF when he gets banned there because I won't allow it here.

Angry White Male

What a touchy group here!

So "oh-so-sensitive!"