Replies: 8387
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:05:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Valid Link

Started by Angry White Male, November 22, 2016, 03:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Really nice evening. Good food and loving family.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Really nice evening. Good food and loving family.

A perfect combination.

ac_smile

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"Really nice evening. Good food and loving family.

A perfect combination.

ac_smile

It truly was.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"BTW, it's satisfying to know that you and Mel (the two biggest and laughed at fools on this forum) feel insulted enough to try and tag team me.

Insulted?  Not really.

I've seen idiots like you come and go from these places for many years.  You're nothing special.

And "tag team" you?  I've got news for you...  I don't align myself with anyone.

I could brutally rip into you.  I could wear you out.  I won't, since I will get banned if I do.  Trust me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"BTW, it's satisfying to know that you and Mel (the two biggest and laughed at fools on this forum) feel insulted enough to try and tag team me.

Insulted?  Not really.

I've seen idiots like you come and go from these places for many years.  You're nothing special.

And "tag team" you?  I've got news for you...  I don't align myself with anyone.

I could brutally rip into you.  I could wear you out.  I won't, since I will get banned if I do.  Trust me...

I doubt know if the mods would ban you for it..

But, if they did you could create Herman, kiebers and Fashionista handles.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I doubt know if the mods would ban you for it..

Oh yeah!  They would!

How many times have I been banned from here, Fash?  Like a fucking hundred?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I really don't descriminate when it comes to this lifestyle. A kiss ass is a kiss ass tho.  Probably doing what was requested of him?

As I stated previously, I've avoided contact with you and for good reason.

If you ever wonder why, you can find all the answers in that stupid shit that dribbles out of your ignorant mouth.

BTW, it's satisfying to know that you and Mel (the two biggest and laughed at fools on this forum) feel insulted enough to try and tag team me. I must have made the right impression.  :laugh3:

No worries, promise I wont be offended. You probably couldnt afford it anyway.

Anonymous

Oh yeah!  They would!

If you were banned in the past you deserved it. If you are banned in the future you are asked for it. The admin here is super tolerant.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Oh yeah!  They would!

Ifyou were banned in the past you deserved it. If you are banned in the future you are asking for it. The  admin here is super tolerant.

So sorry fella. What to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Oh yeah!  They would!

Ifyou were banned in the past you deserved it. If you are banned in the future you are asking for it. The admin admin here is super tolerant.

So sorry little fella. What to do.

Since I wasn't talking to you shorty, how about minding your own business for a change.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Oh yeah!  They would!

Ifyou were banned in the past you deserved it. If you are banned in the future you are asking for it. The admin admin here is super tolerant.

So sorry little fella. What to do.

Since I wasn't talking to you shorty, how about minding your own business for a change.

Bet you are twice as tall  buddy. Im a bloody ass kisser either. More good guesses.

Wulf

Insulted?  Not really.

I'm shaking now. In the words of your buddy, Oscar....."get some".

What are you going to do, drool on yourself while you fumble around with tears in your blood shot eyes? You are a fucking whipped dog, a pitiful pile of shit with a persecution complex. A pathetic nuisance with access to a keyboard and nothing more.

The only thing you can brutally rip into is something trapped in a cage, i.e. your ex-wife and your fucking ex-cat. Gordy is more of a man than you, smarter as well and that's pretty low down on the food chain.

You and that mentally handicapped, slimy, cocksucker, TD should share a 13 inch dildo. You can take turns shoving it in dry and then cry about how unfairly you were ass ripped.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Wulf said it all. ac_drinks