News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Predict something about the person above's future.

Started by Bricktop, November 24, 2016, 10:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Pays for Berrys entire tuition for 2 years!!

Stop roaming the Reserve, food hamper, and you may still stand a chance.

Berry Sweet

GORDY GAMBINO

Get ya a 1 way ticket to paradise hon but if my little wif finds out she will cut my cawk off...serious she will them Thai women are not to be crossed. Wait for my divorce.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ait!  Buys Berry a harley as a grad gift!

I own a Harley.

The last thing I'd buy a new rider is a Harley, even if she was my longtime wife.

You will not graduate, but even if you do, it's unlikely you'll ever find success in whatever field you've studied.

Berry Sweet

keeps saying shit about Berry but is jealous of her success as a woman.  Also takes the big on up the arse in mid 2017 and brags about it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"keeps saying shit about Berry but is jealous of her success as a woman.  Also takes the big on up the arse in mid 2017 and brags about it.

You want respect from me, Berry?  I've news for you...  You haven't shown me one ounce of respect in the many years we've been posting.

And the measure of "success" that I'm jealous of?  What is this?  The fact that you'll get an extra-nice Christmas Hamper this year?

Give me a fucking break, bitch.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Continues to be a sore loser for years to come.

You don't get it, Berry.

Keep slagging me, and that's all fine and dandy with the fucking idiots that run these forums.  To them, you are entertainment.

There's a reason I'm always banned.  It's because I speak the truth, and make people feel uncomfortable at times.

I know what I am, and am happy with my position in life.

You are not.  I know you're not.

I could help you, but you don't want help.  You are almost as dumb as Mimi and Oscar, and they are at the literal bottom of the "retard pile."

Berry Sweet

continues to complain about people hes never met in real life.  Takes the internet too seriously and spends a year in an asylum.

Angry White Male

Berry, I've been posting for a long time.

Take it or leave it.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Whats the offer.

I'll add a candy bar to Berry's hamper...  Final Offer!

Berry Sweet

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/05/05cb5b5a718617240bdf199ef1c7260af59b2f5eb67255078bb1f3d1fc155773.jpg">