Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Fidel Castro dead.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 26, 2016, 12:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"Another quote from Trudeau

"Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century..."

Does he not know that Castro was a never elected mass murdering dictator who killed and jailed people for opposing him politically?  :oeudC:

What is wrong with our prime minister?

Praising ruthless dictators and authoritarian regimes.

:crazy:

Bricktop

Its odd how despots like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim Jung Il, Mao Tse Tung and Idi Amin are rightfully villified for their tyranny and cruelty, yet for some odd reason Castro and Che Guevara are romanticised as valiant heroes and staunch supporters of the masses.

Castro was a cruel dictator, and Guevara was a psycho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Its odd how despots like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim Jung Il, Mao Tse Tung and Idi Amin are rightfully villified for their tyranny and cruelty, yet for some odd reason Castro and Che Guevara are romanticised as valiant heroes and staunch supporters of the masses.

Castro had a certain bravado and Che had the pretty picture in a beret, so that makes their mass murders a-ok among stupid people.

Yeah Right

BTW the fake pope weighed in saying how sad he was about Castro too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-francis-grieves-prays-atheist-revolutionary-castro-132527432.html">https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-francis ... 27432.html">https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-francis-grieves-prays-atheist-revolutionary-castro-132527432.html  

Gosh, it's just so terrible when mass murdering dictators die.  boo hoo hoo ac_crying

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"Its odd how despots like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kim Jung Il, Mao Tse Tung and Idi Amin are rightfully villified for their tyranny and cruelty, yet for some odd reason Castro and Che Guevara are romanticised as valiant heroes and staunch supporters of the masses.

Castro had a certain bravado and Che had the pretty picture in a beret, so that makes their mass murders a-ok among stupid people.

A lot people loved communism and many still do.  Despite the fact that it is the most murderous political philosophy every created and many say it has claimed as many as a 100 million lives.

Seems like with a record like that it would have been discredited already.  But apparently not.

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Herman"

A lot of people loved communism and many still do.  Despite the fact that it is the most murderous political philosophy every created and many say it has claimed as much as a 100 million lives.

Seems like with a record like that it would have been discredited already.  But apparently not.

GORDY GAMBINO

As soon as Russia put their missiles in Cuba if I was the motherfucking pres of USA I wooda dropped an atom bomb on Cuba and told Russia to bring it on cunt bring it on.

While they think about it nuke every fucken Russia city.

I would go to the UN take over as the boss and put all the shit countrys on notice.

I would export every n1gger to Africa and take over Rothchilds world banks and gas the fucken lot of em.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-0/p480x480/15138403_1776188629299352_6471468351307200757_o.jpg">

Is this for real??  Seriously?  Wtf??....im a bit behind in the news area but this is fuckin crazy!!!

GORDY GAMBINO

Castro kicked the mafia outa Cuba.

Fucken cheek of the cunt.

They shooda whacked him not Kennedy.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

The only negative about the Castros not having control of Cuba is that I will start paying Dominican Republic prices for a an all inclusive week there.

About our misinformed prime minister.

TRUDEAU'S NOT A COMMUNIST. HE'S JUST FUCKING STUPID

For political junkies like myself it really wasn't a shock to see Justin Trudeau's statement on Communist Dictator Fidel Castro's death. This is a guy who said he admired China's strategy on Climate Change. He said Russia was invading Ukraine because of a lost hockey match, and then later said the Baltic's "aren't a thing." (Keep in mind this is the leader of a NATO G7 country). So when old Comrade Fidel died, Trudeau, whose daddy lauded around with Castro and took tons of photos with, was quick to come out and regard the death of this dictator as a solemn occasion.

Now in the US, they've actually had a head of state whose background revolves around rubbing shoulders with radical leftist intellectuals. So when you saw Obama remove a bust of Churchill from the Oval Office, or make it a priority to apologise in Egypt for America's involvement in the region, you could see his political gestures parallel with his radical past. That's not what's going on in Canada: Trudeau is simply a fucking idiot who has a very superficial idea of what's going on in the world.

https://willhadrian.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/trudeaus-not-a-communist-hes-just-fucking-stupid/">https://willhadrian.wordpress.com/2016/ ... ng-stupid/">https://willhadrian.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/trudeaus-not-a-communist-hes-just-fucking-stupid/

RW

I read Justin's comments on Castro in full and I didn't find them stupid in the least.  I found them accurate and respectful.  Trump's on the other hand are ignorant.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I read Justin's comments on Castro in full and I didn't find them stupid in the least.  I found them accurate and respectful.  Trump's on the other hand are ignorant.

I knew you would say that. And I do not think anyone here is the least bit surprised.

Yeah Right

I actually hope its stupidity, because the alternate explanation is more sinister.

That a leftist like trudeau is not all that dissimilar from a Castro style leftist who imprisoned and murdered those who disagreed with him.

RW

You righties are hysterical.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"I read Justin's comments on Castro in full and I didn't find them stupid in the least.  I found them accurate and respectful.  Trump's on the other hand are ignorant.

Yes. Let's be "respectful  to a murderous dissent-stifling dictator  ... (and kiss his ass at the same time) ...  a murderous dissent-stifling dictator who merely replaced another  dissent-stifling murderous dictator  

What a dead / totally fucked society we are to condone that ,. let alone accept it ... a fucked society with sad  ethic-less leaders we are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell