Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Fidel Castro dead.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 26, 2016, 12:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

whatssa matter with joo

couldn't Uncle Rothschild get ya a Cuba reserve bank ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Quotewhatssa matter with joo ....

Clever  :laugh:

Roo Fooker is  "on" today

Us "joo"s do not cotton to  murderous  & dissent-stifling dictators .... Y'all best get used to it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quotewhatssa matter with joo ....

Clever  :laugh:

Roo Fooker is  "on" today

Rooty tooty...fresh n fruity!  ac_cool

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"I read Justin's comments on Castro in full and I didn't find them stupid in the least.  I found them accurate and respectful.  Trump's on the other hand are ignorant.

Yes. Let's be "respectful  to a murderous dissent-stifling dictator  ... (and kiss his ass at the same time) ...  a murderous dissent-stifling dictator who merely replaced another  dissent-stifling murderous dictator  

What a dead / totally fucked society we are to condone that ,. let alone accept it ... a fucked society with sad  ethic-less leaders we are

Being respectful of the dead is condoning said man's actions?  His own dissenters in Cuba have shown him that much respect.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"I read Justin's comments on Castro in full and I didn't find them stupid in the least.  I found them accurate and respectful.  Trump's on the other hand are ignorant.

I knew you would say that. And I do not think anyone here is the least bit surprised.

RW is as ideological as Homo-ero, but without the alternet, TYEE, Huff Poo, Motherjones, etc links.

There is only one person on this forum that has ever lived under the kind of tyranny Castro inflicted on the Cuban people and that is Mommy. She was only fifteen when madman Mao died, but 10 years after being forced to worship him like a God, she could not recall a single good thing about his reign of terror. Castro like Mao believed the revolution was never ending. Casualties for both megalomaniacs were not important. My paternal grandparents were killed by Mao much like Castro left a lot of people not knowing their grandparents. I am not surprised by True Dope's idiotic comments. Chretien was more nuanced by the way. True Dope senior kissed Mao's ass as well as Castro's. Fash too had family persecuted by a dictator although Jiang Jie Shi was an anti-communist.

What True Dope said was immoral. What Trump spoke was the true record of Castro's reign. I am not surprised that RW put ideology ahead of common sense and basic decency. I am surprised she would post such garbage knowing how that dead Cuban SOB was an ally of the scumbag who killed my grandparents. That fucking hurts.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/p720x720/15196054_10154746406373703_6411784349088682656_o.png">

RW

Oh please don't play the bleeding heart card.  I simply pointed out our PM didn't act like a rude cunt, which has nothing to do with ideology and everything to do with manners.  I expect no less from our PM.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15241255_10157661248880198_7720536444013530621_n.jpg?oh=b678ed2b8f089add6f497287d27988b1&oe=58BE6DBE">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/p720x720/15196054_10154746406373703_6411784349088682656_o.png">

You know the rumour on the street is that China executes more people every year than all other countries combined right?  Estimates out of China are between 2,000 and 4,000 per year.  From what I read, they just stopped the whole firing squad thing in 2009.  But you're right - Cuba is a hell hole and Castro is an unparalleled monster.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Will Cuba hold free elections anytime soon?

Or is this just a dream that will be realized only after the communists get overthrown or Raoul Castro dies?

RW

Quote from: "JOE"Will Cuba hold free elections anytime soon?

Or is this just a dream that will be realized only after the communists get overthrown or Raoul Castro dies?

Raul is still holding down the Castro fort.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro

Antananarivo, Madagascar

November 26, 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro:

"It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba's longest serving President.

"Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

"While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro's supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for "el Comandante".

"I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

"On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader."

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel-castro">Fucking Govt Website ... Fast becoming "Not my govt"

RW

We've had relations with Cuba since 1971 and a polite statement about his death is what you choose to get indignant about?

We are hysterical Americans are we?

Get a grip.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Sorry gal - he was a fucking mass murderer

Your crappy lipstick on the pig (our Castro loving boy bastard) leaves it still a pig

puke
QuoteFast becoming "Not my govt"

RW

I'm not a Liberal supporter my dear and it's a polite condolence statement.  It's nothing to have a shit fit about.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteRW is as ideological as Homo-ero, but without the alternet, TYEE, Huff Poo, Motherjones, etc links.

There is only one person on this forum that has ever lived under the kind of tyranny Castro inflicted on the Cuban people and that is Mommy. She was only fifteen when madman Mao died, but 10 years after being forced to worship him like a God, she could not recall a single good thing about his reign of terror. Castro like Mao believed the revolution was never ending. Casualties for both megalomaniacs were not important. My paternal grandparents were killed by Mao much like Castro left a lot of people not knowing their grandparents. I am not surprised by True Dope's idiotic comments. Chretien was more nuanced by the way. True Dope senior kissed Mao's ass as well as Castro's. Fash too had family persecuted by a dictator although Jiang Jie Shi was an anti-communist.

What True Dope said was immoral. What Trump spoke was the true record of Castro's reign. I am not surprised that RW put ideology ahead of common sense and basic decency. I am surprised she would post such garbage knowing how that dead Cuban SOB was an ally of the scumbag who killed my grandparents. That fucking hurts.

Shen Li, not everyone has the same emotional baggage about certain national figures as you do and also I wish you would not use my family to make a point.

People who are removed can be more objective, but that does not make them heartless and that certainly is not what RW is..

Taiwan splits along blue and green lines or pro China and pro independence..

When Lee Teng Hui passes away, the greens will praise him as the father of Taiwanese democracy, while the blue side will denounce him as corrupt and nearly provoked an attack by China..

North America splits along left and right lines, so the reactions of Trump and our prime minister to Castro's passing reflect their own biases.