Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fidel Castro dead.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 26, 2016, 12:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"whatever

GORDY, I don't even know what this is about..

Well no, a mod did brief me, but I guess I would have to have seen it to know what the anger is about.

RW

I think you know someone (Castro) was a piece of shit when he causes such division and animosity at mere mention.  Good thing he's dead, eh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

your just a civilian you aint got no gun

'

a fucken schmuck failed copper who tries now to push me around

mate I'd fuck you right up motherfucker

Gee...where have I heard THAT before?

ac_dunno

Oh, that's right...just about every loud mouthed punk who was about to get free room and board in the Watch House.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"All he did was replace a dictatorship with a dictatorship. How the hell is that a good thing?
QuoteThat's the end of communism in Cuba.

I'm not optimistic AT ALL. I'm sure others are groomed to take over and keep the dissent-suppressing Dictatorship going.

Oppressive dictatorships perpetuate themselves.

As for our PM, he does not speak for our country. He is in a world of his own ... a traitor to human rights yet again.

Cuba and Canada need coups d'états  ... .I'm starting ours. Anyone who wishes to join can sign in on Canada_coups-d'état.ca ..... until I am locked up by our dictator minded cretin  and my site is deep sixed .. regardless, we will prevail

I wish Justin T would stop reminding the world we elected an airhead to lead us.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"

'

ac_dunno

Oh, that's right...just about every loud mouthed punk who was about to get free room and board in the Watch House.

You fail to see the point every time fuckwit do I will spell it out to you.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FUCKING COP.

WHEREAS YOU ONCE HAD AUTHORITY , NOW AFTER BEING FORCED TO HAND YOUR BADGE IN , COP SCUM , YOU ARE A FUCKING CIVILIAN WITH CIVILIAN POWERS ONLY.

YOUR ARMY AND BACKUP IS YA DOG AND YA WIF.

YOU POST PICS OF CARS IN CAR YARDS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN THESAURUS BREATH.

APART FROM POSTING MY LICENCE NUMBERS = WHICH IS PI YA FUCKING CUNT.

PUSHING AROUND DRUNKS AT THE WATCH HOUSE IS YOUR GO....WHAT IF THE CUNTS SOBER AND CAN SMASH A LEFT THAT WILL SHATTER YA NOSE. I AM A FORMER BOXER OF NOTE. LOOK MY NAME UP PI BOY AND YOU WILL SEE A LONG AND ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER SPANNING SEVERAL YEARS OF ACHIEVEMENTS.

AND SIT BACK AND WISH YOU WAS ME WHICH I RAKE IN SERIOUS MONEY AND YOU RAKE IN A FUCKEN PENSION. FUCKEN TTP SKID.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Oberon"

'

ac_dunno

You fail to see the point every time fuckwit do I will spell it out to you.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FUCKING COP.

WHEREAS YOU ONCE HAD AUTHORITY , NOW AFTER BEING FORCED TO HAND YOUR BADGE IN , COP SCUM , YOU ARE A FUCKING CIVILIAN WITH CIVILIAN POWERS ONLY.

YOUR ARMY AND BACKUP IS YA DOG AND YA WIF.

YOU POST PICS OF CARS IN CAR YARDS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN THESAURUS BREATH.

APART FROM POSTING MY LICENCE NUMBERS = WHICH IS PI YA FUCKING CUNT.

PUSHING AROUND DRUNKS AT THE WATCH HOUSE IS YOUR GO....WHAT IF THE CUNTS SOBER AND CAN SMASH A LEFT THAT WILL SHATTER YA NOSE. I AM A FORMER BOXER OF NOTE. LOOK MY NAME UP PI BOY AND YOU WILL SEE A LONG AND ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER SPANNING SEVERAL YEARS OF ACHIEVEMENTS.

AND SIT BACK AND WISH YOU WAS ME WHICH I RAKE IN SERIOUS MONEY AND YOU RAKE IN A FUCKEN PENSION. FUCKEN TTP SKID.

Oh, look.

The ape found his caps lock key.

Son, I don't need "power", or authority. I don't plan to " arrest" you.

GORDY GAMBINO

More veiled threats from Funk & Wagnells.

Do you sit there and cut yourself ?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1062876953732661&set=a.962878450399179.1073741840.100000311005021&type=3">
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Speaking of PI  you should see the doozy tutt tutt .oh my Buddha some things shouldn't get posted.lol...and that pool looks real good when ya looky down on googlemaps. Pity it wasn't a night view that blue color sets it off.That Bruce...hahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

You seem a little panicky, Gordon.

I'm easy to find.

Drop by anytime.

Angry White Male

I'be backed Gordy in the past, but regarding this issue I simply cannot.

Gordy, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'be backed Gordy in the past, but regarding this issue I simply cannot.

Gordy, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

I think there's not much more to say about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "cc la femme"All he did was replace a dictatorship with a dictatorship. How the hell is that a good thing?
QuoteThat's the end of communism in Cuba.

I'm not optimistic AT ALL. I'm sure others are groomed to take over and keep the dissent-suppressing Dictatorship going.

Oppressive dictatorships perpetuate themselves.

As for our PM, he does not speak for our country. He is in a world of his own ... a traitor to human rights yet again.

Cuba and Canada need coups d'états  ... .I'm starting ours. Anyone who wishes to join can sign in on Canada_coups-d'état.ca ..... until I am locked up by our dictator minded cretin  and my site is deep sixed .. regardless, we will prevail

I wish Justin T would stop reminding the world we elected an airhead to lead us.

He can say what he wants about any oppressive dictator as long as the twinning of TM and Energy East are built. If that happens, JT is a statesman. :roll:

Yeah Right

Trudeau style eulogies--

http://soopermexican.com/2016/11/26/twitter-trends-trudeau-eulogies-to-mock-his-shameful-statement-on-castros-death/">http://soopermexican.com/2016/11/26/twi ... ros-death/">http://soopermexican.com/2016/11/26/twitter-trends-trudeau-eulogies-to-mock-his-shameful-statement-on-castros-death/

"Mr. Stalin's greatest achievement was his eradication of obesity in the Ukraine through innovative agricultural reforms."

"With his innovative urban renewal program, Pol Pot bravely confronted the pressing challenge of overpopulation."

"There were controversies, as with every full life, but above all Adolf Eichmann taught us the importance of planning"

"Jeffrey Dahmer is a controversial figure, but he showed us the most important thing in life is "to serve man."

"Whatever bumps he encountered on the road of life, Ted Bundy taught us all valuable lessons about helping our neighbors."

"Today we mourn painter and animal rights activist, Adolf Hitler. His death also highlights the need for suicide awareness"

"While a controversial figure, Lizzie Borden is remembered for her contributions to poetry, numeracy and woodsmanship."

"Kim Jong-il's love for the North Korean people was seen through his dedication to anti-obesity efforts..."