The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey youse chinks

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 07, 2013, 09:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Since USA can't stop China from cyber attacks, they should join force and hack N.Korea. If you can't beat em, join em.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Since USA can't stop China from cyber attacks, they should join force and hack N.Korea. If you can't beat em, join em.

F*ck that, the USA and Australia are vassal states of the Motherland. Let those useless white f*cktards do their own hacking.

That word along with nationalism and "renegade province" scares Taiwanese.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
F*ck that, the USA and Australia are vassal states of the Motherland. Let those useless white f*cktards do their own hacking.

That word along with nationalism and "renegade province" scares Taiwanese.

Taiwan needs to be liberated. The world will soon revert back to it's natural order with China as the centre of the universe....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

China has a strange definition of the word liberation.

Pinay

I wonder how far North Korea is willing to go with this latest threat  ??!!  :roll:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Pinay"I wonder how far North Korea is willing to go with this latest threat  ??!!  :roll:

I wonder how far you'd go on a first date !!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pinay"I wonder how far North Korea is willing to go with this latest threat  ??!!  :roll:

In the past whenever the North made threats they have used it to leverage aid from the West. It is probably the same thing here plus they have an unproven new leader trying to make a name for himself.

Odinson

I would like to be the emperor of the world.

Odinson

I would order the construcion of Colosseum II where I could put all the unwanted persons to with as gladiators.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I would like to be the emperor of the world.

Is there presently an opening for that position?

ThereĀ“s always a opening. You just gotta know how to take it.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"China has a strange definition of the word liberation.

:D Just like all the other "liberators".

Apparently they're threatening to nuke the entire US with their imaginary nuclear warheads in missiles that have an approximate range of 'falls into ocean'.

How embarrassing. The North Korean government is literally some five foot tall loser with a superiority inferiority complex.

I feel so sorry for the North Korean people. It's so not fair.

GORDY GAMBINO

you think?

i dont want yer to think i need reliable evidence not the musings of a fucken nymphomaniac chinky that devours nigger cawk, cos so far thats all we got. ;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

What's there to hack in North Korea?
Permanently off his rocker

Vancouver

Quote from: "Zetsu"What's there to hack in North Korea?

It was only a joke to reference how China is cyber attacking the Americans.
Time is malleable