Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey Zetsu

Started by Vancouver, March 08, 2013, 02:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Do you use premium or mid-grade at the pump for your car? Where in the lower mainland do you go to get your car washed? How much it cost ya for an oil change? What car do you drive again?
Time is malleable

Vancouver

Oh. I thought he was from Vancouver, but most of those questions still apply.
Time is malleable

Zetsu

My Honda Civic can only use the regular 87 gas, since it's a hybrid oil changes cost a bit more, think it was $70 for the last one I had at the dealer.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Lol was wondering did ya watch the Evangelion anime?

Vancouver

I watch Pokemon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Power Rangers. These 3 shows were popular when I was growing up here in North America. You were probably too young when these shows were trending. These days no kids shows explode in popularity like they used to.

None kids shows that I watch are The Walking Dead, The Vampire Dairies, Supernatural, and Arrow. You ever watch any of these real shows? Supernatural won the people's choice award for favorite syfy series 3 years in a row. The show is filmed here in Vancouver. I went to the Supernatural convention in 2009. You should check out some of these shows.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"My Honda Civic can only use the regular 87 gas, since it's a hybrid oil changes cost a bit more, think it was $70 for the last one I had at the dealer.

We thought about getting a hybrid this year, but settled on the Nissan Altima..

It came down to price and options available.

Zetsu

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I watch Pokemon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Power Rangers. These 3 shows were popular when I was growing up here in North America. You were probably too young when these shows were trending. These days no kids shows explode in popularity like they used to.

None kids shows that I watch are The Walking Dead, The Vampire Dairies, Supernatural, and Arrow. You ever watch any of these real shows? Supernatural won the people's choice award for favorite syfy series 3 years in a row. The show is filmed here in Vancouver. I went to the Supernatural convention in 2009. You should check out some of these shows.

I remember watching Ninja Turtles and the others when I was a kid, but never heard of the new ones like Walking Dead or Vampire Dairies;  I gave up watching TV 12 years ago cept for Discovery and the Military channel, but I'll check them out.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"My Honda Civic can only use the regular 87 gas, since it's a hybrid oil changes cost a bit more, think it was $70 for the last one I had at the dealer.

I'd say a Nissan Altima would be better than a hybrid when it comes to a whole family, my car starts to lose some power when I have 4 or more people, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

I'd say a Nissan Altima would be better than a hybrid when it comes to a whole family, my car starts to lose some power when I have 4 or more people, lol.

I have heard they have no power Zetsu.

It's a bit better in cities, but on highways or climbing up hill you can tell the thing really struggles, lol

Anonymous

It's a bit better in cities, but on highways or climbing up hill you can tell the thing really struggles, lol

For that reaons I'm out.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

For that reaons I'm out.

I would recommend the regular Civic but not the Jetta, the price is really nice for a German car but it's low for a reason.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

For that reaons I'm out.

I would recommend the regular Civic but not the Jetta, the price is really nice for a German car but it's low for a reason.

German cars are overrated.

They're pretty over priced too compared to Japanese, US or Korean cars.

Anonymous

When we bought our car nothing German made was on our list.

Odinson

When we bought our car nothing German made was on our list.

German cars are not what they used to be. Nowadays you see broken down MBs on the side of the road more than the other brands.

Mercedes Benz is just riding on it´s former glory and still keeping the retail high.

You can see the old MBs still kicking.

Vancouver

I guess just a matter of time that mine breaks down? The computer is fairly smart though. Tells me when taillight is out, low tire pressure, low windshield fluid etc.
Time is malleable