Replies: 8246
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:36:04 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I'm UncleDiLF. I ain't no Filth

Started by UncleDilf, November 28, 2016, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDilf

I am gets the banneded from the sissy forum because of one YouTube video.

Can you imagine?

One youtube video.

Fucking hypocrites.

May they fit in proper malescat

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Oh did you have your period RW, you feminist cancer scum?

Obviously you cared to answer.

I bet you look for a provider with a fat body you have.

Eat shit, you fat slob.

Kissy meATs!!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Angry White Male

Quote from: "UncleDilf"I am gets the banneded from the sissy forum because of one YouTube video.

They are touchy lately...

I've been posting for 10+ years with this current "group," so as to give you a time frame.

I have modded these forums.

I have never once been banned, until certain individuals decided to stuff their faces into business that wasn't theirs.

THIS is when the "clique" formed.  I do not like "cliques."  Close friends are fine on FaceBook.  In fact, that's how FaceBook works...  That's how Zuckerburger made his billions.

Anonymous forum owners often want to become billionaire Zuckerburgers...  They won't.

Nonetheless, they try to emulate...  And it fails every time.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"I am gets the banneded from the sissy forum because of one YouTube video.

They are touchy lately...

I've been posting for 10+ years with this current "group," so as to give you a time frame.

I have modded these forums.

I have never once been banned, until certain individuals decided to stuff their faces into business that wasn't theirs.

THIS is when the "clique" formed.  I do not like "cliques."  Close friends are fine on FaceBook.  In fact, that's how FaceBook works...  That's how Zuckerburger made his billions.

Anonymous forum owners often want to become billionaire Zuckerburgers...  They won't.

Nonetheless, they try to emulate...  And it fails every time.

Okay shithead, let's get a few things straight. No one is trying to get rich on the $1.86 a day forums like this generate. It doesn't even cover the cost of hosting.

Furthermore, their is no "clique". Those that you call a "clique" are just a group of people who cannot put up with your brand of narcissistic idiocy. That's not to hard to understand.

And BTW, you are an authority on nothing so stop trying to pass yourself off as having some kind of special insight into forum management. It's my understanding that the last forum you modded died somewhere around 2005. Since then thankfully, no one has been stupid or desperate enough to give you a moderator's job. So just STFU already about you big forum cop career.

Angry White Male

Eat ballz, tough guy.

The "last forum" I moderated, I still moderate.

What killed it was Admin giving Mod powers to people that shouldn't have been Modded.

Admin's do this as a "favour" to community members...  Sort of like a "thank you" for being a long term poster.

It ends in disaster every time.

Don't need to take my word for it.

And I would NEVER want to Moderate any forum again.  It's simply too frustrating.  Dealing with the posters I can handle...  Dealing with Admin's and the Mods they appoint to work with, is simply a mind-blowing experience that I don't want to experience again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Eat ballz, tough guy.

The "last forum" I moderated, I still moderate.

What killed it was Admin giving Mod powers to people that shouldn't have been Modded.

Admin's do this as a "favour" to community members...  Sort of like a "thank you" for being a long term poster.

It ends in disaster every time.

Don't need to take my word for it.

And I would NEVER want to Moderate any forum again.  It's simply too frustrating.  Dealing with the posters I can handle...  Dealing with Admin's and the Mods they appoint to work with, is simply a mind-blowing experience that I don't want to experience again.

It's nothing to be ashamed of..

I posted on forums that had thousands and thousands of posters that are now gone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview