The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Korean Men

Started by Gary Oak, March 08, 2013, 10:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Most of the Korean men I know are nice to me..

I wonder if Gary is basing his negative perceptions of Korean men on the small sampling he has met?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
We get it, you hate Asian men. Do you think anyone wants to read your boring anecdotes?

Seoulfag you stupid little prick. Asia is a very diverse place and you know it. that is such a stupid comment. I have very good tibetan friends,filipino friendseast indian friends,vietnamese friends. Often at KFC's they throw in an extra piece of chicken for me just because I speak tagalog with them.,

The pent-up sexual tension between yourself and seoulbro is so obvious to anyone who can read. Why don't you two love birds get a room and get it over with. :lol:

what I get a real kick out of is how you enjoy flirting withh Odinson :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/07/113_52887.html">http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/na ... 52887.html">http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/07/113_52887.html

after seeing Koreans bullying in Hong Kong [ there briefly was a pakistani korean gang in Hong Kong around 2000 ] I quickly developed an aversion to Korean men. I heard about a thirteen year old boy having to be snuck out of an establishment so that the 18 year ld koreans wouldn't get to beat him up. I really wanted to beat the tar out of the little goof who was the worst offender. he used American black slang. what a joke. Also hearing from a friend of mine who spent two months in a Korean prison and the things they used to do like all of them being gay and wanting gay sex also is quite repulsive.

I have heard that Koreans are quite despised in the Philippines and here must be  one of the reasons why

We get it, you hate Asian men. Do you think anyone wants to read your boring anecdotes?

Seoulfag you stupid little prick. Asia is a very diverse place and you know it. that is such a stupid comment. I have very good tibetan friends,filipino friendseast indian friends,vietnamese friends. Often at KFC's they throw in an extra piece of chicken for me just because I speak tagalog with them.,

Maybe they want your phone number Gary..

Maybe they do that with Korean men who speak the Filipino language with them..

Maybe they just made a mistake counting.

Odinson

The pent-up sexual tension between yourself and seoulbro is so obvious to anyone who can read. Why don't you two love birds get a room and get it over with. :lol:

what I get a real kick out of is how you enjoy flirting withh Odinson :lol:

Get your mind out of the gutter Oak. Odie and I are both responsible adults who share a common interest in a wide variety of subjects. There is absolutely nothing of a sexual nature between us. How could you even suggest such a thing about an innocent lady like me. :x

500years back you would have been burned as a witch.  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Get your mind out of the gutter Oak. Odie and I are both responsible adults who share a common interest in a wide variety of subjects. There is absolutely nothing of a sexual nature between us. How could you even suggest such a thing about an innocent lady like me. :x

500years back you would have been burned as a witch.  :lol:

You don't have to go back five centuries Odie; there are lots of people today that think I'm a witch.

Muslims. :D

Odinson

You don't have to go back five centuries Odie; there are lots of people today that think I'm a witch.

Muslims. :D

Yep, mooslums would think I'm a witch. White lefties would be high on that list too.

That lefty term seems to be only in Canada.

Odinson

Yep, mooslums would think I'm a witch. White lefties would be high on that list too.

That lefty term seems to be only in Canada.

Righty/lefty the politics are polarized on this continent. The way they govern once in power is not that much different though.

We have the left and the right. The right-wing is in power.

We have many political-parties. My party holds over 20% of the votes and it is going up.

Odinson

Righty/lefty the politics are polarized on this continent. The way they govern once in power is not that much different though.

We have the left and the right. The right-wing is in power.

We have many political-parties. My party holds over 20% of the votes and it is going up.

I am not saying Europe doesn't have that. East Asia has it too for that matter. What I am saying is the divide seems great, but once in power the straighjacket of political pandering soon kicks in. Governments here spend about one year actually governing and the next 3-4 concentrating on the next election. Not an issue the PAP in Singapore has to waste resources on.

In here, the politicians save the worst bills/decisions until after the election.

Gary Oak

I wonder how you say " COFFEE MONKEY ! snap COFFEE MONKEY COFFEE ! "snap  in Korean ? It could come in handy some time if you feel in need of a laugh or two :lol:

remember to snap your fingers at the correct moments  :D

Zetsu

The bitch Gary Oak is also despised in most of the forums, and there's one of the reasons why.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/07/113_52887.html">http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/na ... 52887.html">http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/07/113_52887.html

after seeing Koreans bullying in Hong Kong [ there briefly was a pakistani korean gang in Hong Kong around 2000 ] I quickly developed an aversion to Korean men. I heard about a thirteen year old boy having to be snuck out of an establishment so that the 18 year ld koreans wouldn't get to beat him up. I really wanted to beat the tar out of the little goof who was the worst offender. he used American black slang. what a joke. Also hearing from a friend of mine who spent two months in a Korean prison and the things they used to do like all of them being gay and wanting gay sex also is quite repulsive.

I have heard that Koreans are quite despised in the Philippines and here must be  one of the reasons why
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

You STFU dickhead. Canada loses one billion dollars a month to chinese spying. canada would be a better place without all you FAN QING FU MING sworn enemies of Canada and canadians. Is there a truth here that you don't want people knowing ?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You STFU dickhead. Canada loses one billion dollars a month to chinese spying. canada would be a better place without all you FAN QING FU MING sworn enemies of Canada and canadians. Is there a truth here that you don't want people knowing ?

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/Corailie133/YouMad.jpg">

Gary Oak

I suppose that I am mad about Canada allowing people in to Canada who CSIS has found will spy for China against Canada for free if asked. So Zetsu, have you ever cracked a joke that made anybody have a great laugh ?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I suppose that I am mad about Canada allowing people in to Canada who CSIS has found will spy for China against Canada for free if asked. So Zetsu, have you ever cracked a joke that made anybody have a great laugh ?

I believe Harper has already filled that hole long time ago, trust me b/c my brother did applied for CSIS and Toronto Metro Police.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I suppose that I am mad about Canada allowing people in to Canada who CSIS has found will spy for China against Canada for free if asked. So Zetsu, have you ever cracked a joke that made anybody have a great laugh ?

I believe Harper has already filled that hole long time ago, trust me b/c my brother did applied for CSIS and Toronto Metro Police.

Zetsu, you are applying reason to an idiot.