The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Korean Men

Started by Gary Oak, March 08, 2013, 10:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

seoulfag your calling me an idiot implies that you are smart or smarter. Have you ever cracked a joke in your life ? Get a personality you freak.

Is your IQ higher than mine ?  the odds are against it. are you more knowledgeable than I am , have you read more non fiction books ? Where does this imaginary smarts of yours come from ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"seoulfag your calling me an idiot implies that you are smart or smarter. Have you ever cracked a joke in your life ? Get a personality you freak.

Is your IQ higher than mine ?  the odds are against it. are you more knowledgeable than I am , have you read more non fiction books ? Where does this imaginary smarts of yours come from ?

To answer your lame questions.

Q: Have you ever cracked a joke in your life?

A: Yes, but you wouldn't get it. You see it has nothing to do with being a jerk to a server.

Q: Is your IQ higher than mine ?

A: My sneakers have a higher intelligence than you.

Q: Are you more knowledgeable than I am?

A: I don't have your insight into CSIS and triads, but I still manage

Q: Have you read more non fiction books ?

A: You are the only person that boasts about the books you've read. Everybody on this forum has read books big deal, but you don't see us crowing about it. This tells me you have nothing else in your pathetic life to be proud of. No career, no family, no formal education and no life. Most people would pity you if you weren't such an asshole every chance you get.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"seoulfag your calling me an idiot implies that you are smart or smarter. Have you ever cracked a joke in your life ? Get a personality you freak.

Ookaaaaay, now STFU kid.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I suppose that I am mad about Canada allowing people in to Canada who CSIS has found will spy for China against Canada for free if asked. So Zetsu, have you ever cracked a joke that made anybody have a great laugh ?

I believe Harper has already filled that hole long time ago, trust me b/c my brother did applied for CSIS and Toronto Metro Police.

Zetsu, you are applying reason to an idiot.

The way he have to brag being able to finish a book just proves how little achievement he has in life, wouldn't be surprised if he's just some useless trash like EU but just happen to be making minimum wage in Hong Kong and got his stinking ass kicked in China.  :lol:  Like the Japanese says, usually the weakest dog bark the loudest, while the best are always the most humble.

Anonymous

STFU kid  ;)

Gary read book and he make smart. :roll:

Zetsu

STFU kid  ;)

It's amazing how the loser claims to be so well educated, yet he's still dumber than a sack of shit.  :lol:

Anonymous

I believe Harper has already filled that hole long time ago, trust me b/c my brother did applied for CSIS and Toronto Metro Police.

Zetsu, you are applying reason to an idiot.

The way he have to brag being able to finish a book just proves how little achievement he has in life, wouldn't be surprised if he's just some useless trash like EU but just happen to be making minimum wage in Hong Kong and got his stinking ass kicked in China.  :lol:  Like the Japanese says, usually the weakest dog bark the loudest, while the best are always the most humble.

He thinks he is impressing us because he plagirizies someone's books? I agree with you Zetsu, if he had any real achievements he would be talking about them and not the books he borrowed from the library.

Anonymous

STFU kid  ;)

It's amazing how the loser claims to be so well educated, yet he's still dumber than a sack of shit.  :lol:

There is no way that guy is educated. Not a chance.

Gary Oak

You seoulfag are educated ?  What do either of you two know ?

Gary Oak

STFU kid  ;)

You clueless morons, you don't even know what a difference learning makes. You two freaks can go on and on but I doubt either of you two know have ever had a days fun in your lves

Gary Oak

A: Yes, but you wouldn't get it. You see it has nothing to do with being a jerk to a server.

A: I don't have your insight into CSIS and triads, but I still manage

A: You are the only person that boasts about the books you've read. Everybody on this forum has read books big deal, but you don't see us crowing about it. This tells me you have nothing else in your pathetic life to be proud of. No career, no family, no formal education and no life. Most people would pity you if you weren't such an asshole every chance you get.

You call these jokes ? You rank right up there with Peter Chow Hai

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You seoulfag are educated ?  What do either of you two know ?

Seoulbro and Zetsu are nice boys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

A: I don't have your insight into CSIS and triads, but I still manage.  :lol:

You call these jokes ? You rank right up there with Peter Chow Hai

Can't you read dummy? I never called them jokes, but your posts could pass for poorly written jokes. I said they are answers to your lame questions.

Gary Oak

so typical, so miserable, you typically are a fault finding freak yet if you won't look in the mirror at yourself in such a hypercritical manner. so typical.  those are lame answers to valid questions

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/07/113_52887.html">http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/na ... 52887.html">http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/07/113_52887.html

after seeing Koreans bullying in Hong Kong [ there briefly was a pakistani korean gang in Hong Kong around 2000 ] I quickly developed an aversion to Korean men. I heard about a thirteen year old boy having to be snuck out of an establishment so that the 18 year ld koreans wouldn't get to beat him up. I really wanted to beat the tar out of the little goof who was the worst offender. he used American black slang. what a joke. Also hearing from a friend of mine who spent two months in a Korean prison and the things they used to do like all of them being gay and wanting gay sex also is quite repulsive.

I have heard that Koreans are quite despised in the Philippines and here must be  one of the reasons why

this is the post that  got seoulfag so upset :lol: