Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Hair

Started by RW, December 02, 2016, 12:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

As I'm in the shower typing this I'm staring st my razor and wondering how much hair do you remove from your body/face/head as part of your usual routine?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I am a hairy guy. Some guys get the old five o'clock shadow when they shave. With me, it is about 1:30 pm.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"As I'm in the shower typing this I'm staring st my razor and wondering how much hair do you remove from your body/face/head as part of your usual routine?

Honey ya left ya cam on and how do I say this it's rather delicate but the curtains don't match the drapes and as for that ass bleach you should go a few shades darker to match your nigger skin....5555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

It's the carpet doesn't match the drapes ya ninny and I only have hardwood.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

I wasn't thinking about the words Tips

;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"As I'm in the shower typing this I'm staring st my razor and wondering how much hair do you remove from your body/face/head as part of your usual routine?

I don't need to use a razor, but I do see long black hairs in the shower.

kiebers

Did you want that in pounds or kilo's?

:laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

White chicks are hairy apes.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm shocked you'd say that!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

I shave my legs and underarms about 1x a week...maybe longer in winter cause my skin gets dry and if I shave to much I get itchy.

My legs have bald patches here and there and no hair on the calves...i dont have much hair on my legs.  I also pluck my eyebrows on the daily.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Chink chicks look like they're wearing a wig in their crotch.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"White chicks are hairy apes.

It depends...  White people are an anomaly when it comes to "hairyness."

Most other races have a somewhat "well defined" expectation of how much hair, what type, colour, and where, their bodies will produce...

With Whites, it can be across the board...  No set rule for Whites regarding head hair/body hair.  It can swing right across the spectrum!  From a little, to a lot!

THAT being said, RW has some Italian in her...  It has been questioned if Italians are actually White.  You can read history and make that determination yourself.

Angry White Male

But I'll say this!

I pretty Germanic in stock, but I have a friend here who is also.  Blue eyes, blonde, etc.

I can grow a full beard, and have a full Magnum P.I. chest of hair (except it's blonde).

He cannot.  He tried to grow a beard, and it's like an Asian/Native Indian beard.  It doesn't even actually fill his face, and looks dumb on a White guy.

I told him to shave the fucking shit off his face.

White people cannot all be alike with hair.

Annie

I shave from the knee down,  my pits and bikini line. I trim the bush.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

JOE

...your friend must be one of the Germans of 'Hunnic' stock who was descended from Atilla himself, eh S'Mel? The Huns were the tribe who invaded and overran central Europe prior to the fall of Rome. They were from Asia, so a faor number of Germans must havee the Hunnic genes.

I've seen a number of Germans who look somewhat Asian, with slanted eyes and a lantern shaped face. The German chancellor Konrad Addenauer must've been one of these 'Asiatic' Germans.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"But I'll say this!

I pretty Germanic in stock, but I have a friend here who is also.  Blue eyes, blonde, etc.

I can grow a full beard, and have a full Magnum P.I. chest of hair (except it's blonde).

He cannot.  He tried to grow a beard, and it's like an Asian/Native Indian beard.  It doesn't even actually fill his face, and looks dumb on a White guy.

I told him to shave the fucking shit off his face.

White people cannot all be alike with hair.