Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Watch this video before calling someone lazy

Started by Vancouver, March 08, 2013, 08:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Thank you for posting that VancouverGuy..

I have never thought of Thomas Edison and Ryan Higa as lazy.

Vancouver

Thousands of channels on Youtube, Ryan Higa(nigahiga) is in the top 3 most subscribed youtube channels. With 7,000,000+ subscribers. He was number 1 for a few years, but other channels got popular.
Time is malleable

Pinay

Wow ! I enjoyed watching that video ! well definitely a positive way of looking at that negative word "laziness"  8-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pinay"Wow ! I enjoyed watching that video ! well definitely a positive way of looking at that negative word "laziness"  8-)

My husband liked it too Pinay...he said it was not how he thought it was going to be..

It was a very good video clip.

Odinson

I always knew that these inventions were prompted by laziness.

The dishwasher... Females used to do it but as soon as males started doing it, dishwasher was born.

The washing machine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I always knew that these inventions were prompted by laziness.

The dishwasher... Females used to do it but as soon as males started doing it, dishwasher was born.

The washing machine.

Good morning Mr Odinson..

:D

My husband has never done dishes once since we were married..

When we were first married we didn't have a dishwasher either..

It's my duty and I don't mind.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I always knew that these inventions were prompted by laziness.

The washing machine.

Good morning Mrs Fashionista. :)

Here every1 has a dishwasher.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Good morning Mrs Fashionista. :)

Here every1 has a dishwasher.

I just wince when I hear any woman in the 2013 say it is her "duty" to wash dishes

Feminism needs to die.  

You do know that men are divine and we are not supposed to be troubled with earthly problems...  

:lol:

Odinson

I just wince when I hear any woman in the 2013 say it is her "duty" to wash dishes

Feminism needs to die.  

You do know that men are divine and we are not supposed to be troubled with earthly problems...  

:lol:

It would appear that Fash agrees with you.

Who does the dishes and the food in your house?

Odinson

It would appear that Fash agrees with you.

Who does the dishes and the food in your house?

My husband works out of town, so it is just me and my pet bunny about 50% of the time. When my husband is home we both cook or go out to eat. Both of us have mothers that really know how to cook and we have both picked up a little bit of their knowledge.

Wow, you are alone a lot... How long have you been married if you don´t mind me asking?

I´ve always known how to cook good food because I like different kinds of flavours. I get bored eating the same dish all the time.   :)

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Odinson

My husband works out of town, so it is just me and my pet bunny about 50% of the time. When my husband is home we both cook or go out to eat. Both of us have mothers that really know how to cook and we have both picked up a little bit of their knowledge.

Wow, you are alone a lot... How long have you been married if you don´t mind me asking?

I´ve always known how to cook good food because I like different kinds of flavours. I get bored eating the same dish all the time.   :)

I was married August 27, 2011. I work out of town a lot myself, but I cannot do field work these days because I have gained 500 kgs.

I too cannot eat the same thing over and over again. Food is a big part of my culture and it snot meant to be boring.

Don´t worry, I can still lift you. ;)

That could be healthy because you won´t get sick of each other. ;)

I work for 8h and then I come home unless I have errands to run. I´m not away for nearly that much so I´m usually there to pamper my woman.

I don´t have any stomach-things for asian, mexican, italian, turkish, finnish, norwegian food so I eat pretty much anything if the flavour is appealing.

Odinson

I was married August 27, 2011. I work out of town a lot myself, but I cannot do field work these days because I have gained 500 kgs.

I too cannot eat the same thing over and over again. Food is a big part of my culture and it snot meant to be boring.

Don´t worry, I can still lift you. ;)

That could be healthy because you won´t get sick of each other. ;)

I work for 8h and then I come home unless I have errands to run. I´m not away for nearly that much so I´m usually there to pamper my woman.

I don´t have any stomach-things for asian, mexican, italian, turkish, finnish, norwegian food so I eat pretty much anything if the flavour is appealing.

My situation is not for everyone that is for sure, but it works for us. I often wish my man was around when he is gone, but I know women who wish there man was gone when he is around.

I like trying different foods myself. Korean is among my favourite cuisines.

Well, that´s normal.

You got me all hungry for korean.

Odinson

My situation is not for everyone that is for sure, but it works for us. I often wish my man was around when he is gone, but I know women who wish there man was gone when he is around.

I like trying different foods myself. Korean is among my favourite cuisines.

Well, that´s normal.

You got me all hungry for korean.

Obvious Li and seoulbro are the experts on that, but I like kalbi tang, sollang tang and that soup with a whole chicken it. I can't remember the name of it off hand, but fuck it's good. I admit Korean soups are superior to Chinese ones.

I have to try that. They are opening a lot of asian restaurants around Finland and maybe I can find a korean restaurant.