Last post: Today at 11:26:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm done here also.

Started by Angry White Male, December 06, 2016, 05:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I can agree that whining about the cunt that constantly bans me from Memebee isn't favourable, and I agree.

What I'm also tired with, is the way this place runs...  I don't like to see what I see here.

You want to bully people into a mindset...  You alter posts after posters are banned.

You CONTINUE on with this behaviour.

The idiotic Admin here has shown her qualifications in selecting Mods over the years, and sadly does not have the competence to run shit, unless it's into the ground.

I can understand having a laugh.  I draw the line at bannings, post editings, and then the "good old clowns" coming together for a simple laugh.

FaceBook has more originality than this.  In fact, it's probably where 90% of you should limit your postings to.

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Hopefully the doorknob won't get stuck in your ass because then we will never be rid of you.

I fucked your mother good. ;) and chummed on her juicy lips.

Oh look, another the subhuman mentally, deficient, pile of shit is begging for my attention.

Look dick skin, be thankful that I usually take pity on pathetic cripples, like you. But if you want to be driven into the ground like a fence post, by all means open your ignorant mouth again.

Go play with yourself somewhere else and for your own sake, find a safe zone on the net where the mentally handicapped are a protected species. Your kind of juvenile fucky-fucky only goes so far around here before you get run over like horseshit on a country road.

BTW cum guzzler, if you want to fuck my mom you will have dig her up. Shes been gone these past 12 years. But then again necrophilia is about the only chance a halfwit, mole rat, like you would have at getting laid.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Berry do you still have that marine buzz cut...the one that makes ya look like a fucken lesbian.  :6:  ac_lovestruck

Wtf?? Lol. Last time I had short hair I was 17.

Your hair is longer than mine right now Berry Sweet.

Give her strap on lezzie babe film it and send to me. Thanks again. Merry Christmas honey.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview