Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE !

Started by Gary Oak, March 09, 2013, 10:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was in this coffee shop in Hong Kong about a dozen or so years ago and the half owner of this coffeeshop was a short five footish obviously gay chinese guy. Well I was doing a crossword and finished my first coffee,then snapped my fingers and yelled " GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! with a second snap of my fingers. well this little homo started jumping up and down screaming "get out ! get out! "  " FUCK OFF FUCK OFF ! " and this went on for several minutes while I waited for my second cup which I did get finally.. it was really funny :lol:

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! in cantonese means by the way COFFEE MONKEY !snap COFFEE MONKEY COFFEE ! snap

you really need to snap your fingers at the correct time for maximum effect  :lol:

I did it right in front of his staff which probably is what pushed him over the edge. I mean like he completely lost it   :D

You Chinese too Gary? I go make some hat cha.
Time is malleable

Odinson

I occasionally like to fuck with people. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I occasionally like to fuck with people. ;)

There's a difference between fucking with people and being a fucking dickhead. The thing that gets under my skin is that he brags about it. If I had've been there I would have told Gary to shut the fuck up.

As I am a foreman, I sometimes fool the rookies. ;) The young rookies are nervous and I can´t help the urge to fool around. :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
There's a difference between fucking with people and being a fucking dickhead. The thing that gets under my skin is that he brags about it. If I had've been there I would have told Gary to shut the fuck up.

As I am a foreman, I sometimes fool the rookies. ;) The young rookies are nervous and I can´t help the urge to fool around. :D

I am all business at work, but I know some people use humour on the job and that is fine. However, what do you think of customers like Gary that act like dicks to servers?

Being "all business" does not win the trust of the workers. I treat the workers like soldiers. If you do not have their loyalty, they do not work well.

They work hard when they have a leader whom they do not want to betray/upset.

Garys behaviour only gets spit in his hamburger.

Gary Oak

I wrote this poem as a sort of seronade to a four hundred pounder on mmb

It's not a fake story

it's a great story.

I wasn't complaining about his service

I was just taking the piss [ that's British slang for all you clueless rubes ]

so after alls said and done

it was a great bit of fun

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I bet I know which 400 lb whale you are referring to. Apparently she is taking a trip to China. She thinks she is an expert on all things Asian after doing a one year stint in the white trash ghetto known as ESL. That arrogant fat pig will think she knows more about China than me after a trip to Shanghai and Beijing. Somebody should stick a harpoon in that thing and let all the hot air out.

BTW, VG was right. You are lucky he didn't spit in your coffee...or maybe he did.

Whoa, is ghost ever under your skin!

She's never once claimed to be some sort of expert. She's only talked about her time there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I wrote this poem as a sort of seronade to a four hundred pounder on mmb

It's not a fake story

it's a great story.

I wasn't complaining about his service

I was just taking the piss [ that's British slang for all you clueless rubes ]

so after alls said and done

it was a great bit of fun

Only someone with their head not screwed on just right would think this is a great story.

Zetsu

Lets just hope the coffee shop owner isn't as  dumb as Gary, else he might have just created another racist like himself.  :roll:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lets just hope the coffee shop owner isn't as  dumb as Gary, else he might have just created another racist like himself.  :roll:

That's a good point Zetsu. If you believe Gary's story and he is such an asshole I believe he would say something that stupid. I hope the owner does not think all foreigners are as socially stunted as Gary.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lets just hope the coffee shop owner isn't as  dumb as Gary, else he might have just created another racist like himself.  :roll:

That's a good point Zetsu. If you believe Gary's story and I he is such an asshole I believe he would say something that stupid. I hope the owner does not think all foreigners are as socially stunted as Gary.

Let's see, Zetsu is a Hong Konger  and Hong Kongers call blacks HAK KWAI meaning black devils, always call natives HUNG FAN  with HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN UNCIVILISED BARBARIAN and usually call white people KWAI LO  [ DEVIL MAN ]or LO FAN  [FOREIGN UNCIVILISED BARBARIAN MAN ]  these terms are not used without racism. Hong Kongers also look down on filipinos,indonesians vietnamese and virtually everybody else.

As for Seoulfag, a humourless bore such as yourself is socially stunted

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
That's a good point Zetsu. If you believe Gary's story and I he is such an asshole I believe he would say something that stupid. I hope the owner does not think all foreigners are as socially stunted as Gary.

Let's see, Zetsu is a Hong Konger  and Hong Kongers call blacks HAK KWAI meaning black devils, always call natives HUNG FAN  with HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN UNCIVILISED BARBARIAN and usually call white people KWAI LO  [ DEVIL MAN ]or LO FAN  [FOREIGN UNCIVILISED BARBARIAN MAN ]  these terms are not used without racism. Hong Kongers also look down on filipinos,indonesians vietnamese and virtually everybody else.

Zetsu has acknowledged in the past how racist some HK Chinese can be. If he has been harsh on any group it would be his own race.

Thank you Shen Li, it should be already very obvious to anyone that has been to bb's forum knows that I'm the most harsh against my race, only an idiot like Gary wouldn't have realized it.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Zetsu has acknowledged in the past how racist some HK Chinese can be. If he has been harsh on any group it would be his own race.

Thank you Shen Li, it should be already very obvious to anyone that has been to bb's forum knows that I'm the most harsh against my race, only idiot like Gary wouldn't have realized it.

Zetsu, I haven't seen you post the slurs Gary is accusing you of.

Gary Oak

Of course not, they know the embarassing  justified reaction they would get if they showed their true colours. this would be a huge loss of face and you know it too. Don't forget I am not some clueless white liberal lefty who hasn't a clue about China and doesn't speak chinese,lived of there,studied chinese culture and history

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Of course not, they know the embarassing  justified reaction they would get if they showed their true colours. this would be a huge loss of face and you know it too. Don't forget I am not some clueless white liberal lefty who hasn't a clue about China and doesn't speak chinese,lived of there,studied chinese culture and history

You know what Zetsu is thinking? You paranoid fool. :roll:

Gary Oak

I know that you are a miserable humourless fag. Show me something incorrect which I have posted