Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Vengence Meow

Started by Berry Sweet, December 09, 2016, 03:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wulf"That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

It would have been funny if that horse's ass cat owner ended up with a nice claw mark across a cornea. THAT would have been hilarious and well deserved.

Maybe the cat is declawed..

I doubt it, the owner probably just knew that the cat isn't an asshole that scratches first and thinks later.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It would have been funny if that horse's ass cat owner ended up with a nice claw mark across a cornea. THAT would have been hilarious and well deserved.

I doubt it, the owner probably just knew that the cat isn't an asshole that scratches first and thinks later.

It's a nice kitty.

Anonymous

Our cat is declawed and there's nothing wrong with that.

shin

Cats are charming creatures... but they often can't be trusted.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PSp9Tawce1k/WBknG5ggS7I/AAAAAAABh8A/8y_KLlL_ctEuhlUWGCeYwuh9lrQr2qF5QCLcB/s1600/11141304_866730126707708_1351223047482439635_n.jpg">

I'm sure some abuse was involved, though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Cats are charming creatures... but they often can't be trusted.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PSp9Tawce1k/WBknG5ggS7I/AAAAAAABh8A/8y_KLlL_ctEuhlUWGCeYwuh9lrQr2qF5QCLcB/s1600/11141304_866730126707708_1351223047482439635_n.jpg">

I trust my kitty shin.

Wulf

Cats can not be trusted.

Unlike dogs that are loyal to their owners (even when abused); cats merely tolerate their human cohabitants. They may seem warm and cuddly but in reality they stick around only because they know which side the bread is buttered on.

The only reason you don't hear about more cat attacks is because you can drop kick the little curtain rippers when they get out of control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Cats can not be trusted.

Unlike dogs that are loyal to their owners (even when abused); cats merely tolerate their human cohabitants. They may seem warm and cuddly but in reality they stick around only because they know which side the bread is buttered on.

The only reason you don't hear about more cat attacks is because you can drop kick the little curtain rippers when the get out of control.

They are more like humans than dogs are.

Aryan

It's a nice kitty.

The correct term is kitteh.   :sneaky2:

Annie

Cats are just little two year olds running around in little fur jackets.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Cats are just little two year olds running around in little fur jackets.

In other words just like TD except he is wearing worn out leather instead of fur.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Cats are smarter.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"So is that cat owner hahaha

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEDG0Rg-vNo
Makes me want to get a cat.

Berry Sweet

I like cats and ive had a few in my life time...but im all "cat-ted" out...lol...I wouldnt mind getting a dog...like a weiner or something but I dont have the time for one and thats not fair to the dog....I think its mean people have dogs and they are gone from home 10 hours a day leaving the poor baby all alone....and I can be gone 10-12 hours some days...

shin

Quote from: "shin"Cats are charming creatures... but they often can't be trusted.

I trust my kitty shin.

I think the only cats that act out are the ones who have suffered at the hands of irresponsible owners.

Have you ever seen a hissing cat?