Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How is the temperature in Alberta?

Started by Vancouver, December 11, 2016, 09:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Sleeping here I put on my portable oil heater. 2 shirts and 2 blankets.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Sleeping here I put on my portable oil heater. 2 shirts and 2 blankets.

Holy fucking shit!! How the fuck are ya Teenie?

It's fucking cold here. Like -30's with windchill all fucking week. It's supposed to warm about 10 degrees this week, but still below normal.

You left coasters are bunch of fucking pussies. ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Sleeping here I put on my portable oil heater. 2 shirts and 2 blankets.

It's fucking cold here. Like -30's with windchill all fucking week. It's supposed to warm about 10 degrees this week, but still below normal.

It's been about the same temperatures in Manitoba. We have more snow than Alberta I think.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's been about the same temperatures in Manitoba. We have more snow than Alberta I think.

Except for in the mountains. Banff and Jasper have lots of fucking snow.

I saw that one dump of snow that hit Southern Manitoba. Fuck, that was a lot of snow.

Bricktop

-36 here in South Australia.

No...wait...just 36.

Sorry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"-36 here in South Australia.

No...wait...just 36.

Sorry.

Export a little of that to Western Canada.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Hello The VancouverGuy, it's so nice to see you again..

It's been very cold in Calgary too.

Anonymous

It's been really frickin cold in Saskatchewan too. It's always cold here in December, but this is cold even by our standards.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Enjoy.....

We are lucky enough to be citizens of a great nation in which to live. Temperatures a little colder than normal will not change that.

Anonymous

I am on a workover job near Kindersley. That means a lot of time outside unlike on a drilling rig. Man it was cold with a strong wind. Must have been minus thirty with windchiil.

Anonymous

A little colder than normal in the past week in South Central Ontario.

Angry White Male

This is EXACTLY why, when my Grandfather came to Canada in 1956, he realized shortly thereafter that he should've chose the US.

He admitted, and the rest of us know we'd be happier there.  He liked moderate temps by the sea, so San Francisco would've probably been his choosing.

Oh well...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This is EXACTLY why, when my Grandfather came to Canada in 1956, he realized shortly thereafter that he should've chose the US.

He admitted, and the rest of us know we'd be happier there.  He liked moderate temps by the sea, so San Francisco would've probably been his choosing.

Oh well...

Did he settle in Vancouver Mel?

A lot of the USA is getting colder than normal temperatures right now too.